Post Cycle Acne, Is it the Clomid?

roidjuice

I just finished a cycle of:
1-10 Winnt 50mg/ed
1-8 Sust 500mm

I've been on Clomid for almost a week and am haveing bad acne on my back, little on my arms and face. I didn't have anything while on the cycle (very mild, here and there), that is what confuses me. Can clomid cause this?

Im on clomid therapy right now and I can tell you I have acne that I wouldnt usually have. My back is starting to get bad. However I believe the sides should disapear shortly after your use. Use a tanning bed, it works wonders on that problem. Hope this helps.

I've been told that acne can continue 2-3 months post cycle due to estrogen levels recovering or something. Can this be? I never heard of post cycle acne until now. What a bunch of shit. Oh well, part of the game :(

It's not the clomid it's because your horomones are all fucked up now. People think that clomid does it just because of the time they use it.

Deadlift said:
It's not the clomid it's because your horomones are all fucked up now. People think that clomid does it just because of the time they use it.

So how long can I ecpect to have shit on my back. I wish I would have known about this before I planned my beach vacation :( I'm guessing it varies from person to person...

Deadlift said:
He's right...dont blame your break out on the clomid. A change in hormone levels can cause outbreaks, and is most likely the culprit.

Start showering twice a day bro, dont use deodorant soap, and tanning helps.

Back