Pre Made Shakes @ Gym

dg1483

I buy some of the pre made shakes on occasion. They tend to have great flavor, atleast 30 g of protein and have good ammount of calories. Yes I am trying to bulk up and get rid of unwanted fat. Basically just staying away from bad food/fats/alcohol and what not. I tried some Muscle Milk yesterday banana creme and damn if that wasn't one of the best I have had. 330 cal 16 fat 33 protein. that was my meal in addition to a can of tuna and 8 egg whites when I returned home from my workout.

I have heard mixed reviews on Muscle Milk and making you fat but I think if thats my "meal" and gobble some fat free protein I will be in good shape. Anyways just wanted to hear some thoughts from people with more experience in lifting and dieting as I am 23 years old.

maybe I explained that the wrong way. My routine is heavy lifting resistance working on to an eventual max lift. I just want to limit my bad fats is all I meant. I can still bulk without putting on fat.

no doubt....its weird what you hear about milk i have always drank skim milk and never got bloated. muscle milk same thing i have heard so i was just curious

Back