pro hormon/pro steroid q's?

rookie03

gaspari's halodrol 50 ... they mixed halo and anadrol to make a pro hormone... how is this possible? superdrol...

rookie03 said:
gaspari's halodrol 50 ... they mixed halo and anadrol to make a pro hormone... how is this possible? superdrol...

Not sure, but halo/drol mix hurts my liver just thinking about it.

i just dont get why test enth is illegal... but is easier on your lipids, and these ph/ps fuck you up so much... it makes no sense to me?

They did NOT mix halo and drol - just named it that way. I forget the actuall compound as it is very harsh and not the greatest, but yes it is the same as superdrol. There have been a few companies coming out with versions of this product lately.
You would be safer and smarter to get your hands on ANY Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) instead of taking this pro-hormone, as it is extremely liver toxic.

i got no motivation for pro hormones except how easy you can get them... i just wanted to know how they mix two steroids.

rookie03 said:
i just dont get why test enth is illegal... but is easier on your lipids, and these ph/ps fuck you up so much... it makes no sense to me?
...and so they made the then available prohormones schedule III, just like testosterone.

Back