Problem with Tren?

juiceisgood

I made a 6 gram batch of tren tonight and used 2/20% ba bb which was 1.2 ml ba and 12ml of bb and then i used 42 ml's of grape seed oil. put them together in a glass jar and put it on the eye of the stove and my mixture was dark brown and there were gunk to the sides. What is the problem here?

about 5 minutes and medium heat on the eye of the stove. Dougoefre5h said that if it smelled and was black it was burnt. Mine had a little bit of smell and was a darker brown. Ill try to take pics tongiht and see if this helps.

Will it clear up once filtered? Also there was like a popping sound to it to, (maybe the pills dissolving) and if it is burnt and u inject what could be some problems?

By my calculations (I suck at math) you made your Tren some in the 100-110mg/ml range. It's usually dark at higher dosages, grape seed oil may be dard too (I don't know for sure). Post some pics and I'm sure the guys that have Tren making experience will be able to tell you for sure. But yes, burnt Tren is bad.

juiceisgood said:
Will it clear up once filtered? Also there was like a popping sound to it to, (maybe the pills dissolving) and if it is burnt and u inject what could be some problems?

didnt realize you used pellets. the gunk will not go away til you filter it. make sure to let it selltle out and then only filter the gold liquid. dont filter the sludge at the gottom.

ofcourse your going to see gunk. When u use pellets you have to filter them by way of coffee filter and syringe filter. Your barely half way done with your experiment.

Will post pics tonight. Yeah i hadnt planned on using the cofee filter. Next step: extract gunk from the top and run through syringe filter into vial. Bake vial for 1 hour at 275 degrees and it should be ready to go.

You might lose a bit of useable oil by not draining through coffee filter after you've extracted clear oil from top of sediment.

pics didnt come up to clear last night and you cant really see the substance so will borrow a better camera. Lets say i had 6 grams in there and my final substance is only 50 mL. should i add an extra 10 mL of oil to make it 100mg/ml?

Stone said:
You might lose a bit of useable oil by not draining through coffee filter after you've extracted clear oil from top of sediment.

maybe a ml of two. sides you can save it for next time. keep pouring the little bit of oil and gunk in another jar and over time iot will build up. noithing is wasted.

the coffee filter soaks up oil. =0l

Back