Prohormone Detection Times

JakeBrown

How long do pro hormones typically take to get out of your system? I have heard of a very good pro hormone called swoll-250. Its ingredients are...

Swoll-250
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings per Container: 90
Deca 18-Methylestr-4-en-3-one-17b-ol - 15mg
Hexadrone 6a-Chloro-androst-4-en-17b-ol-3-one - 15mg
Max LMG 13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one - 15mg
Methylstenbolone 2,17a-dimethyl-5a-androsta-1-en-17b-ol-3-one - 3mg

I have been leaning towards this pro hormone and have heard different things about how long it takes to get out of your system. I have heard that a month and you are fine; however I know that deca takes about a year and a half to get out of your system. This is an oral pill which converts into deca so does that make a difference?

How long do pro hormones typically take to get out of your system? I have heard of a very good pro hormone called swoll-250. Its ingredients are...

Swoll-250
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings per Container: 90
Deca 18-Methylestr-4-en-3-one-17b-ol - 15mg
Hexadrone 6a-Chloro-androst-4-en-17b-ol-3-one - 15mg
Max LMG 13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one - 15mg
Methylstenbolone 2,17a-dimethyl-5a-androsta-1-en-17b-ol-3-one - 3mg

I have been leaning towards this pro hormone and have heard different things about how long it takes to get out of your system. I have heard that a month and you are fine; however I know that deca takes about a year and a half to get out of your system. This is an oral pill which converts into deca so does that make a difference?

I don't really know how long they stay in your system but it's a good amount of time. Long month upon months...maybe even more than a year like deca. It's hard to say especially for that product since it has 4 different steroids in it. For leaning out I would suggest a product like Halo X and it only has one AAS in it. Much easier on your body and it give amazing results. It's a clone of H drol by CEL and that was an amazing product.

Back