Prohormone & Testosterone Question

Maverick522

I use test cyp 200mg/ml .5cc every 6-7 days for medical reasons (5 years plus)
Dosages higher than that tend to cause my body to hold water weight and convert back into estrogen.
(If there's a supplement to supress this effect and take a higher dosage that would be good too)
I am transgender so I obviously welcome the masculinizing effects.
I'm basically looking for infomation on maximizing my results in the gym. The info on the mens pages doesn't really apply to me
because I am biologically still female (no hystorectomy yet).
Is there a pro-hormone that I can use with the testosterone that will increase my size further?
Maybe amplify the testosterone I have in circulation? Or will a pro-hormone be a waste of time?
Obviously I don't care if the pro-hormone has masculinizing effects.
Sorry to come to ladies board for this one, but I'm not sure where else to get answers for my particular situation.

Probably not going to find first-hand input, but seems logical that you could use an estrogen blocker just as any biological male would to help suppress the E while cranking up your testosterone concentrations.

Easier battle once your own estrogen producing organs are gone (assuming that is the intended direction )

I've only run a couple SARMS. I really liked the boost I got in the gym from LGD

Back