Prohormones, PCT & Bloodwork Insights

FrostByt3

1st off thanks to all the people who have contributed to the forums. I'M new to the forums and A LOT of posts have been helpful. I have a couple questions and need some insights.

I recently completed a 6 week prohormone cycle. The first 4 weeks were Epi and 1-andro. At the 4th week I added a 4-andro product thinking it would help my test, because my test were suppressed and I felt shutdown.

I am realizing now that I should have had bloodwork done (Before and Mid-Cycle) and also that injecting Test would've been the way to go for a Test Base, instead of 4-Andro. I've never done AAS, only oral prohormones.

I am about a week into my PCT and I feel like straight crap. Mainly it seems, is the heart palipitations and my blood pressure. Also, my sides around my lower back ache. I've been taking Cycle Supports and adding Hawthorne Berry, and some Maca Root.

My PCT is as follows

- Liquid Clomid (RUI)
70/50/50/25/25

- Liquid Stane -Aromisin (RUI)
Every other day 6.25 ml

- DAA
3 grams daily

- Natty T-Booster/Cortisol
4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4

As Mentioned in the MegaTron FAQ thread, I should have added Nolva into the mix. Tamox (RUI) will be here this week. I am also adding Liquid CIA into the mix. The challenge is I feel completely shutdown. Ironically, I am lifting more and more weights and getting stronger. I've never ran a Wet gainer (prohormone) before and usually my T-Levels and energy bounce back within a week. I don't think I'll ever run prohormone orals again. Just too much lethargy/body pain. I'm also wondering if a popular company that uses "expanded grips" is responsible for some of the back pain.

My Measurements

Early 30's

5ft 9in

196 lbs lean muscle (dry gains, no water retention). Up 16 lbs in 6 Weeks

Ecto/Mesomorph

4,000 CAL (Clean, Organic Diet)

Workout 4x Per Week

Very Active Lifestyle (Construction/Skilled Trades)

Sleep approx. 5 to 6 Hours Per Night (I get 8 Hours on the Weekends)

I ordered my Post Cycle (Female Hormonal) Bloodwork from PMDLabs today and I should be going in tomorrow. I also ordered the Prolactin. How long does it take normally to get your sex drive/T'Levels full again? I don't really feel lethargic, just like my body doesn't feel normal.

Also, any other insight I'm missing would be great if you can point it out.

I'll post my bloodwork in the next day or 2.

Thanks

Just took Bloodwork this morning so in the next day or two. Surprised at how simple it was.

I'm considering getting an ultimate male wellness checkup because my lower side areas are really aching.

I wanted to get this after my PCT but I can't think of any reasons to be having body/organ pains right now.

Just took Bloodwork this morning so in the next day or two. Surprised at how simple it was.

I'm considering getting an ultimate male wellness checkup because my lower side areas are really aching.

I wanted to get this after my PCT but I can't think of any reasons to be having body/organ pains right now.
hows your water intake?

I'm guessing that's your kidneys
Pro hormones and oral aas will do that
Hopefully you will get some answers from the blood work if your feeling like shit no energy these could be the first signs that there not happy with you any dark colored urine with a salty smell? Any yellowish blackish lines under your eyes ?

My urine has been extremely dark yellow and is very salty/pungent smelling. As stated above, I drink a gallon of water a day. I thought that the urine color/smell came from taking Liquid Clomid and Liquid Stane.

As for under my eyes, they are appearing "darker" but not necessarily seeing lines there. I also didn't get good sleep last night

My urine has been extremely dark yellow and is very salty/pungent smelling. As stated above, I drink a gallon of water a day. I thought that the urine color/smell came from taking Liquid Clomid and Liquid Stane.

As for under my eyes, they are appearing "darker" but not necessarily seeing lines there. I also didn't get good sleep last night
OK what on cycle support are you /were you taking

Back