propylene glycol

tommy_big_guns

can propylene glycol be used as a base for oral Winstrol (winny) instead of polyethylene glycol (PEG)? is there any chemists our there who could let me know

I use it in my humidor.

Everyone has always told me not to eat it.

I've read PG is in all kinds of stuff that we eat. I'm going to try a little tommorro to c if it holds. if i don't reply in 24 hours call an ambulance...lol

lololololol lmao. where you want us to send them?

if you got ba and bb you might wanna add 2% ba and 15% bb before the pg. it helps with peg so it might not hurt to try it with pg. it may take it a few days to crash if it is going to do so.

well i did some more research and pg is used in pharmacuticals all the time. In oral and injectable. I did 1gm powder in 2% ba 15%bb and the rest pg. to make 10ml/100mg for oral solution.. heated it on the eye of the stove....it went clear as water..when it cooled it looked like a milky suspension...so i am going to do this oraly..next time I will add it to water and c if I could inject it..

guess the pg dont hold like peg. how long did it take it to cloud up after it cooled?

there is a recipe for water based Winstrol (winny) on here. i think ida started it and its in the chem section.

not in solution. suspension yes. peg, ba and bb hold it in a clear solution. just like it was on the stove whenit cleared.

i bumped the Winstrol (winny) thread for ya.

ok so if i kept it in solution for oral use it should stay clear but if i add water to it then it will be suspended and cloud up again right?

read the instructs in the Winstrol (winny) thread i bumped for you. you only use a little peg if water is going to be your carrier.

you can use peg as the carrier and have a clear solution that is sterile for injection. no water.

peg 200 is thinner and works just as well.

Back