Protein Prior to ghrp6 Injection

bigboppa17

I am Taking my GHRP-6 about 45 mins pwo, immediately after training i am having a protein shake,
is consuming protein this close to an injection okay ?

for fatloss you want your blood sugar normal during the ghrp inj time. It works for 30 min or so after inj, so after 30 min, you can eat what you want. But, I wouldn't just use the ghrp6 alone, i would also use a GRF like 1-29 mod. These two peps together have a multiplying effect much greater than each separately. the grf will tell your body to open the doors to release the gh, and the ghrp will tell the body how much and how long to release it. One without the other is such a tiny effect that results would be unnoticeable.

for fatloss you want your blood sugar normal during the ghrp inj time. It works for 30 min or so after inj, so after 30 min, you can eat what you want. But, I wouldn't just use the ghrp6 alone, i would also use a GRF like 1-29 mod. These two peps together have a multiplying effect much greater than each separately. the grf will tell your body to open the doors to release the gh, and the ghrp will tell the body how much and how long to release it. One without the other is such a tiny effect that results would be unnoticeable.

Bam!!!!!!!! straight to the bone.....^^^^^^^^

oldawg thanks for the reply, yes i am also using mod grf and am bulking, but is it okay to have a protein shake immedately after my workout prior to my injection ?

I have read that eating carbs before or after an inject can blunt the effects of GHRH/GHRP combo's. I'm not sure how true that is since as a "strongman" type of lifter I eat all the time. Plus carbs stay in your system a long time (unless it is really sugary like soda). That aside I would venture to guess protein in any form would be fine and if bulking it certainly can't hurt. But maybe someone with more knowledge than me can answer a bit better.

any spike in blood sugar will shut off fat burning, so a shake will reduce any fat burning effects you get from the peps, though I haven't read any sciense, consensus of opinion is that the gh will still be released regardlesss of your bs level. If I were you, I'd wait 20min after inj the peps, then go for the shake.

oldawg thanks for the reply, yes i am also using mod grf and am bulking, but is it okay to have a protein shake immedately after my workout prior to my injection ?

im talking about before injecting peps, is it okay to have a shake 15 mins before injecting?

any spike in blood sugar will shut off fat burning, so a shake will reduce any fat burning effects you get from the peps, though I haven't read any sciense, consensus of opinion is that the gh will still be released regardlesss of your bs level. If I were you, I'd wait 20min after inj the peps, then go for the shake.

So it only effects the fat burning properties? Just curious because I never noticed peptides not working and I eat all the time. But I'm also not trying to get all ripped either so I don't pay much attention to fat loss.

im talking about before injecting peps, is it okay to have a shake 15 mins before injecting?

I just had a protein shake after training, and would like to know that as well. I'm planning to start using GHRP-6 today mainly to increase appetite. I'm on another bodybuilding forum, and a lot of the posters seem to have a hard time giving strait answers (or understanding simple strait-up questions) there as well. I know this is an old thread, but just sayin...

I just had a protein shake after training, and would like to know that as well. I'm planning to start using GHRP-6 today mainly to increase appetite. I'm on another bodybuilding forum, and a lot of the posters seem to have a hard time giving strait answers (or understanding simple strait-up questions) there as well. I know this is an old thread, but just sayin...

I see people all the time say its ok to take with protien, well its not. The answer is (no) Ive seen them say just avoid fats or carbs. Its not the food that blunts the peptides directly its the insulin spike that they cause. My question to them is do you think protien is immune to causing insulin spikes? A quick google search will show that whey protien will cause a insulin spike equal to a dextrose spike (pure sugar) so how in the hell is protien ok? Its not. avoid all food for a minimum of 20 minutes after injection. I personally wait 25-30 i can tell that optimal timing for me.

use code SIZZLE30 for 30% off all Sarmseach orders.

Last edited:
I see people all the time say its ok to take with protien, well its not. The answer is (no) Ive seen them say just avoid fats or carbs. Its not the food that blunts the peptides directly its the insulin spike that they cause. My question to them is do you think protien is immune to causing insulin spikes? A quick google search will show that whey protien will cause a insulin spike equal to a dextrose spike (pure sugar) so how in the hell is protien ok? Its not. avoid all food for a minimum of 20 minutes after injection. I personally wait 25-30 i can tell that optimal timing for me.

use code SIZZLE30 for 30% off all Sarmseach orders.

Thanks for the answer. I just started GHRP-6 yesterday, and I avoid food a full hour after an injection to be on the safe side. I did 2 100mcg shots yesterday after getting it in the mail. I didn't really notice a dramatic increase in appetite, but I did enjoy eating yesterday and was drinking a lot of water. In the end of my shift last night, I weighed a few pounds more than I have in months from the extra food and water intake. Could be a placebo effect being the first day, but we'll see what happens after 1-2 weeks...

Back