proviron crash, suspension question

onigino

hey guys, i made 50ml bottle at 50mg/ml of proviron with grain alcohol 95% i have to keep heating it up which can be annoying. it crashes as soon as it cools then crystalizes into neat looking structures, no of anything i can do to prevent this,

also i would like to make test suspension in oil, i have oil and have test sus, i wish to make it at 80 to 100 mg/ml any ideas?

its a suspension so it will never go into solution. shake it and take it. test suspension is water based. you don't make it in oil. read the stickies all you need to know is pretty much there

The proviron can be salvaged. Heat it up, and double the volume with more grain alcohol making it 25mg/ml. Try letting that cool and see if it still crashes (it might).

What is test sus? No such thing in my book. Do you have test base, aka TNE? If so, it can be made into a water suspension. Use the search function theres a ton of threads and posts on test suspension.

You can make TNE in oil, i have seen recipes around. I'll see if i can dig one up. I always made it in water.

You might have some trouble getting it 80-100mg/ml without some specialty solvents. I know that it works at 50mg/ml with your standard 2-3%BA and maybe 15%BB. I prefer a TNE, prop mix 50mg each per ml. Mixed with 2-20 it works fine, could probably go even lower on the BB.

thanks NYCEE for checking out that recipe for me, i read somewhere that suspension in oil rather than water is less painful, being that the water is so quickly leached out of the body the hormone is then left inside the body with no solvent surrounding it, so the it crystallizes in your ass, this isnt suppose to be the case with oil and if so perhaps to a much lesser degree.

well before i got any replies my impatient ass went ahead and put test base in 50mlbottle 100mg ml well everything was looking hot while it was hot, then when it cooled it froze solid, im so glad i didnt shoot it, it really would have been a pain in the ass, and i mean that both figuretively and literally,

well since i have a solid block of test base in a 50ml bottle, any suggestions to make it useful again? im not good with math but say if i heat the test base up and draw 1ml of it and then 1ml of clean cotton seed oil, would that then dilute it to 50mg ml? how could i just convert the whole thing?

thank you everyone i appreactiate the support

Back