Proviron during pct.

E

estray

Anyone try it. I know it looks ok on paper but i wanna know if anyone has personally tried it. Im comin off a 12 week cycle, im shut down and dont want my sex drive to crash.

i dont like proviron during post cycle therapy (pct) , imo theres a differenmce between suppresing a healthy hpta and allowing a allready suppresed hpta to recover . just my opinion though .

My cycle was 12 weeks of test e and EQ with a dbol frontload for 4 weeks. my sack is pretty shrunken about right now. I found some studies that showed proviron had no effect on hpta even in hypergonadic men at doses under 150mg a week which is alot more than i would be taking. It took doses of 350-400mg a week for months to have any suppressive effect.

Last edited:
I have not taken it for PCT, but run it through current cycle of test/deca...sex drive has been great. I was told it keeps you shut down, so not really effective for PCT, but it looks like you have a study that states otherwise...?

The studies have been posted here on this board a few times. Its noteworthy though that the subjects were not normal men with a healthy hpta but rather infertile men with low serum testosterone and LH levels.

I think ill try it. what the hell, ill be the guinea pig. Im gonna run 50mg ed starting after my last shot and thru PCT. Ill get blood work done to verify results at the end.

estray said:
The studies have been posted here on this board a few times. Its noteworthy though that the subjects were not normal men with a healthy hpta but rather infertile men with low serum testosterone and LH levels.

I think ill try it. what the hell, ill be the guinea pig. Im gonna run 50mg ed starting after my last shot and thru PCT. Ill get blood work done to verify results at the end.
post up those results bro . :)

Back