Proviron or Nolvadex?

manonegro

No Balls
If i'm taking 750mg of Sustanon (sust). and 600mg of Eq. a week. What it to prefer when it comes to an anti-e, Proviron or Nolvadex? Why? and, also at what doses?

What is your purpose for taking either ??

Personally.....I'd take either Arimidex or Femara as an anti-e, save the Nolvadex in case you get gyno symptoms.

I also agree that with the levels you're using a more potent anti e like arim, femara, or exemestane is your top choice. With nolva on hand if a one-two punch is needed to prevent gyno development

Aromasin, Femara or Anastrazole (Arimidex/Liquidex). These are the ones you should be running.

Proviron is nice to take as well as it works as a hardner. But I wouldn't take Nolva unless you have gyno symptoms.

StoneColdNTO said:
What is your purpose for taking either ??

Personally.....I'd take either Arimidex or Femara as an anti-e, save the Nolvadex in case you get gyno symptoms.

Well, the thing is that i do have symtoms of gyno, the reason for me taking Proviron or Nolva is to prevent further development.

another thing is that i only have Proviron and Nolvadex aviable. Arimidex and Femara is not accessible for me.

So wich one sholud i go for? and why?

Nolvadex.

There's no evidence that proviron is an aromatase inhibitor or ER antagonist.

manonegro said:
Well, the thing is that i do have symtoms of gyno, the reason for me taking Proviron or Nolva is to prevent further development.

another thing is that i only have Proviron and Nolvadex aviable. Arimidex and Femara is not accessible for me.

So wich one sholud i go for? and why?

So what are you waiting before going with nolva?:confused:

If you already have gyno then 40-60mg/ED until it subsides and then 20mg/ED. Trust me. Speaking from first hand experience here. 20mg won't do jack shit to reduce gyno that's already there.

mvmaxx said:
If you already have gyno then 40-60mg/ED until it subsides and then 20mg/ED. Trust me. Speaking from first hand experience here. 20mg won't do jack shit to reduce gyno that's already there.

Thanx mvmaxx, there is nothing like first hand experiance so i'll go with your advice.

Back