Puffy nipples on tren . Need suggestions

darkwing86

Hey guys , now i need some of your guys help and suggestions here . Been running tren a for 3 weeks now and test e same . 500mg of each per week .

What im noticing is every day , my nipples are constantly changing from hard to puffy and protruding . When im at the gym training they are usually hard and normal . Then later on , they get all puffy and soft again . This keeps changing through out the day . Morning after going to the bathroom a few times at night they are normal . Then as the day goes on they get puffy again as i drink... and i am drinking alot . This has happened to me on cycle before .

It looks exactly as how this picture does changing through out the day . (not me btw) .
Do you think this can be all water retention related ? i am taking liquid letro EOD . And i can definelty say drinking alot of water i can notice makes it noticaby worse . what do you guys think ?

I have EXACTLY the same thing going on and was going to post this topic this morning. I'm in week 8 of 400pw Tren Ace and cruise dose of Test Cyp at 200pw. I'm taking Caber e3d yet have recently started really noticing puffy nipples sporadically throughout the day and it's freaking me out. I'm also taking arimadex at .25 e3-4d as I usually do with TRT

Hey guys , now i need some of your guys help and suggestions here . Been running tren a for 3 weeks now and test e same . 500mg of each per week .

What im noticing is every day , my nipples are constantly changing from hard to puffy and protruding . When im at the gym training they are usually hard and normal . Then later on , they get all puffy and soft again . This keeps changing through out the day . Morning after going to the bathroom a few times at night they are normal . Then as the day goes on they get puffy again as i drink... and i am drinking alot . This has happened to me on cycle before .

It looks exactly as how this picture does changing through out the day . (not me btw) .
Do you think this can be all water retention related ? i am taking liquid letro EOD . And i can definelty say drinking alot of water i can notice makes it noticaby worse . what do you guys think ?

Try going to daily dosing of the tren and AI. Might even things out. You could even dose the test E daily while running this cycle.

Right now mega im doing EOD and have both my tren and test e mixed in together to equal 500mg per week of each . SO i am pinning test e EOD . U think this is a hormone imbalance thing ? they constantly are changing all day long . But it does seem water plays an issue for sure . At night i go to the bathroom quite a few times . Then morning i guess im a little dehydrated and the nips are normal . until the day goes on and im drinking they get all puffy again as like in that picture

I'll switch to ed and just pinned for the second consecutive day. But given I'm taking both AI and Caber, this shouldn't be prolactin right? No issue at all in the boner department or the climaxing arena. So your suggesting it's perhaps just hormone imbalances and yo-yo'ing? Thx for the help Mega

Have you had blood work done? I would up the letro some, or add a serm to the mix. My money is on your e2 is high.

With Test at 500 for Darkwing86 perhaps, but at 200pw and taking more arimidx than I do normally for TRT, that doesn't feel right to me. My understanding is that Tren or more specifically prolactin, may take advantage of high estradiol, but it doesn't cause high estradiol. It is ironic that he and I both have the same exact issue at completely different Test doses - which to me points more to the Tren or the imbalance in hormones as a result of EOd dosing?

Last edited:
I m guessing e2 water over prog...but..I d def try something else like pinning e d. ..add prami ? Or caber ? Any pain or just puffy ?

I've had it happen in a more minor way on test only cycles. I've probably done 5-6 test only blasts (various doses 500/600/750/750/750) and I would get puffy nipples sometimes in the evening, usually a day or so after injecting (pinning twice a week). I always ran AMdX on the high side in each of those cycles yet still got mild puffy nipples. But this is more noticeable to me, and more frequent, and more pronounced. Looks exactly like yours in your pics. And given my Test is my normal TRT dose and I'm using AMDX, I'm not sure what to make of it other than just hormone imbalance perhaps, because it does go away

Last edited:
I'm going to run ED through the weekend, and if it doesn't subside or normalize somewhat, I might bail on further pins so I don't drag it out for too long. What are you thinking?

Honestly , for me , the issue seems very bad at times . especially at night after training . But i also drink alot of water in the day . and dont seem to go to the bathroom . IM thinking if u are taking arimidex and only trt dose , its points to one of 2 things . or both . 1 , its the tren or just the fact that the hormones are up causing puffiness ( which goes away leaving me to believe its not gyno ) , or 2 , its water . I can say without a doubt that water retention plays on the issue for sure, cause i drank a bit last weekend and woke up dehydrated and nips were dry and normal . Lots of water retention puffs them out . Then say im at the gym and training chest , it seems the water must be forced out of the muscle and the nips are normal again .

so my conclusion is (and ive read this somwhere before) nips can be puffy just from high levels of hormone ) not necessarily being gyno at all . Then water retention on some levels and thats whats causing this i think . Otherwise why does it go normal again . cause gyno is a build up of fatty tissue .... and that would not go normal and "hard" again

But definitely let me know what happens when u switch to ED injections . i would if i could now but my next week is already pre loaded in the pins . after that maybe ill start ed instead .

I agree with everything you just said actually. And in the morning, I don't have puffiness either, but in the evening its there every day right now. It's scary shit because it looks silly, and you just sort of hope it goes away. Ill let you know how things go through the weekend and whether or not the outcome changes at all. Other than that, this is my best growth cycle of all time, just some very noticeable changes for me in strength, size, and physique. Hang in there, I'll touch base with you soon

Water retention in the chest is normal and very common. It's just more noticeable as your body fat percentage is lower. You recently increased your water intake, give it time to adjust. :)

Estradiol related? Maybe. But I doubt it, given the circumstances.

My .02c :)

Thank you guys ! appreciate the support and help . Im gonna see what happens these next couple days . gonna change some stuff up and experiment a bit

Hey no worries man , the more reinforcement and knowledge we can share between all of us the better . ill tell you , yesterday i cut my carbs very low compared to normal , woke up this morning and so far they are much more firm then normal . also looking leaner so im judging water retention again is a big issue on this .

Back