Push50's RUI LGD-4033 Review

Push50

This is my review of LGD 4033 which was purchased for my research through RUI Products

I have purchased many of RUI’s products such as Prami, MK-677, LGD-4033, IGF-1Ec, IGF-Lr3, and IGF-DES. Every product that I have used has worked exactly as expected. RUI is my go to for all research products and it is nice to know I can rely on the effectiveness and their professionalism. They have been around for a long time, prices are sometimes a little higher than other research chemical sites, but you are paying for is a legit product. I am always satisfied with RUI and their products.

Communication/ Ordering Process: 10/10
Communication has always been prompt. I cannot speak to how they handle phone because I have never had any issues with my orders or shipments. If any questions, comments, I email customer service and they promptly respond back to me within the hours.

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging 10/10
Turn Around time for me is always quick and I do not think I have ever waited more than 5 working days to receive an order. Packaging is always very careful and discreet, always extra bubble wrapped so that items will never break. I have ordered peptides from other research companies and the one thing that really stands out to me is that in addition to bubble wrap, the peptides from RUI arrive wrapped in an insulated pouch with ice packs to maintain the temperature. Temperature control can be critical with peptides.

Product Effectiveness and Experience 10/10
Every item I have used from here I know is 100% legit. In the 6 years that I have used their products, I have never had any issue with under dosed or ineffective products.
The LGD 4033 that I purchased from RUI Products was 30 ml/ 25mg/ml.
I ran 25mg/day for 30 days. The effectiveness of the LGD 4033 was assessed primarily by the whether or not I had muscle loss while on a low calorie diet. The only other supplement other than vitamins that I was running was as follows:
Test Cyp 50mg-2 x a week
HcG- 500 iU 1 x week
Anastrozole .5mg 2 x week
For the dieting or cutting athlete, one of the primary concerns is protecting lean muscle mass. When you want to lose fat, you must burn more calories than you consume, and this can and will lead to muscle tissue loss without protective agents. Regardless of how genetically superior an individual is, some muscle tissue loss is unavoidable. By increasing anabolic activity, such as attaching a potent SARM like LGD 4033 to the body, muscle tissue can be preserved. This will result in a tighter, leaner, harder and more muscular physique. Some data, although rudimentary at this stage has shown the effects of LGD 4033 may also, to a degree, promote fat loss.
I ran a low carb diet at approx. 1800 calories a day with macros around (50P 30F 20C) and over the course of 30 days dropped from around 9% BF to 6% BF.
The attached picture are the differences seen between May 29th and June 17th, 2018.
I also noticed that when doing Cardio or HIIT my endurance was significantly enhanced and I could workout longer and harder without getting winded.
No notable androgenic side effects were noted. I did not have any increased hair loss, no difficulty with urination that would point to prostate issues, no changes in my blood pressure.
If you are looking for a fast and reliable RC site, RUI Products is a great company to work with. I will always go to RUI for my research needs and they never disappoint.

Back