Put together a new site with 3yrs progress pics

dtk

http://dallas.0catch.com/progress.html

Just put up some pics showing my progress over the last 3 years. In the last year i did a couple 4 week real basic oral only cycles. Just started my first "real" cycle this week. finaplix 100mg/eod & 30mg/day dbol. gonna run for 8 weeks. Need to get some more size in my back, and hoping to get some more bicep definition, and hopefully a little more vascular. I started out so big (420+lbs) that i'm running into trouble with stretched skin now, doesn't seem to matter how much weight i lose, i still look flabby because the skin is so stretched. So i'm just gonna be busting my ass and trying to get enough muscle to fill up all this damn stretched skin! After this cycle i'll put up more pics to show what kind of progress i made.

Hey dtk well done.

Is that King kong Bundy in that photo.

Man you have some big guns. What size are your arms?

Keep up the good work your nearly there.

P

Yep that's king kong bundy in that one pic with me. I'm 6'

After a good bicep/tricep night my arms will top out at about 20". But it's a little decieving, while i'm not weak by any means, most guys with 20's are a lot stronger than me. From losing all that weight i have a lot of excess skin in my arms and i bet an inch or 2 of my size is from skin, like the "bat wing" some of those old women get. I'd say i prolly need another 2" or so until i fill up all that skin i got around my arms.....

Lookin Awesome man, Uve done any gear during these last three years? Fuck I hate being an ecto... :(

some real basic cycles. The first 2 years it was just all about losing the weight, so nothing then, but around the beginning of '04 i did a dbol only cycle for 4 weeks, then a few 240mg/day oral finaplix cycles. figure 15-20% absorption, so it would have been around 30-50mg/day finny. I just started a "real"(one involving pins) cycle a few weeks ago, just after taking the last pics on there. 100mg/finny eod and 30mg dbol ed. will prolly go with this for 6 weeks, then run finny and clen for another 4 weeks to try and lean out a bit. And hopefully that'll do the trick!

"Leaned out a bit"??????

Joking right? That is one of the best transformations I've seen yet!!!!

Awesome freaking work and keep it up!!!!! :beertoast

bbgonnabe said:
Man, at 250lb you dont look flabby. You look solid and powerful.

And thats what mainly counts. How many people actually see you lift weight opposed to the amount of people who see you not lifting weight? I'd rather look strong and not be than to be strong and not look it. But you are strong man and look it even more. Keep it up.

arnold023 said:
And thats what mainly counts. How many people actually see you lift weight opposed to the amount of people who see you not lifting weight? I'd rather look strong and not be than to be strong and not look it. But you are strong man and look it even more. Keep it up.

It's amazing what a tank top can hide! I just finished a cycle, i ran dbol the whole 9 weeks and so i wanna give a couple days to drop some of the dbol bloat then i put more recent pics. maybe even one without a shirt, just so you can see what i mean about being so "flabby" it won't be a pretty sight! I lost all that weight and i just look like a deflated balloon.... everything just hangs low enough that a tank top doesn't look too terribly bad on me.

Absolutely awesome. That is the best transformation I have seen in a while. Keep up the good work, you,re an icon for all people who want to look better.

Back