quad injections

BALLER

THE GOON
always injected in the glutes. may try the quads next week. how many cc's can the quads handle and is there anything special i should know. thanks guys :)

i've only had one to really hurt bad... i think i missed the muscle or went through it.. did a shot on wed and on friday morning i couldnt walk on right leg...it was very sore to the touch on the top and inside of thigh and on teardrop muscle.. i couldnt put any pressure on that leg at all... its finally better today but still sore...

I just started doing quad shots this cycle...I love em, but haven't done more than 2.5 cc's at any one time. Also, I have read that you are supposed to hit the middle/center part of the thigh, but I like to do the upper/outside quadrent...very rarely have an issue..did hit a nerve the other day..yeoww....

thatnks guys, did my first quad shot. i only have 23 g 1.5 so i only stuck it in about a inch. upper ouside of quad. no blood. looked like it went real good

If you divide the front of your leg like tic tac toe the outer middle section is the best for me. Hardly ever soar. Thats just me.

youll find its a love or hate thing with most people here. some have had bad experiences and have sworn off them. others love quad shots. myself I like using them, theyre easy to reach and can hold a good amount of oil. Also if you ave an ED or EOD rotation, youll find you have to hit them up sometime. however I wouldnt reccomend shooting prop or sustanon in a quad. ouch!

Back