quality of british dragon?

brian36

Hey I'm new to this, been working out seriously for the last 11 years. Anyway, my source says that he gets british dragon. I was wondering about the quality of their products and people's experiences with them. Thanks.

Iv'e done 4 cycles using all B.D. within the last 1.5 years and dont have any complaints, I suppose it depends on the source as almost anything can be faked.

Good quality. They apparently had some issues with a batch of test enan, being too painful or something. But they are of good quality, accurately dosed, sterile etc. and have become the most popular UG for good reason.

BRitish dragon is ok. THere injectables are so/so and their orals are ok. THE best orals i've had were homeade stuff and the bet injectables were HG.

as far as i know british dragon is good ....british dispensary sucks ass....

i've had no problem with their orals, but i've had fake bd injectibles before- even though the vials checked out 100% with the photos shown on their website.

fakes come in all kinds- be warned.

yes briteish dragon is a good ug therefor its also faked most often if you have trust in your source and he coms through with good stuff your results should be good.

There stuff is on the higher end of things both the oral and injectable.
As stated before anything can be faked but usually this is not the case if you have a reputable source!

LION

gymlion77 said:
There stuff is on the higher end of things both the oral and injectable.
Disagree. FOrm personal experience human grade is best and the biggest guys I know make their own or get it from a low key home brew or UG source. British dragon has a name. That's about it.

As stated before anything can be faked but usually this is not the case if you have a reputable source!
true!!
LION

:)

Hi guys, I'm new to the forum and do not know exactly how it works. I apologize for the language but not English. I would ask if someone can recommend a reliable web site about BD products. I thank you in advance ;)

Back