Question about hgh and keeping gains

Ray52

I'm not looking for any bro science or anyone who read anything from other threads or any of that....I'm looking for people that have done this and have experience.
Lets say I only plan on doing one cycle of test e 500 per week and ANAVAR , do my HCG, do my Pct right, keep protein up after cycle ect ect, and at the same time I take HGH ( I started about 3 weeks before starting cycle) 4ius a day, will it help me keep and maintain the gains from the test??
I have enough HGH to last me about 8 months but money is no issue and I can get more. If I just run HGH right thru pct and just keep running it for the next year what are the chances of keeping a lot of my gains??
Btw I'm 27 years old and this cycle is starting out amazing, I haven't even started ANAVAR but my strength is thru the fucking roof. I'm gaining very fast. Of course some of it it water but man I am going to blow up. I know it's impossible to keep all the gains but if someone have experience taking HGH thru the cycle and well past it can you chime in?? And help me better understand the chances of keeping gains. Thanks!!

First off at 27 years old I wouldn't consider HGH, your diet aside from training will dictate what gains you can keep realistically..
all HGH will do is give you that 3d look over time, it will assist with fat loss,help recovery,sleep..its really not a mas agent unless your hitting 10ius a days even then its mostly water..and no you cant keep all your gains, thats the nature of this game,you gain some you loss some, but over time you keep more and more, and soon that becomes YOURS, YOU OWN IT, DIET AND TRAINING WILL DICTATE!

avoid wet compounds, and if your set in your ways to run compounds, stick with quality..mast, ,eq, test/with ai's,tbol, primo...and if you can handle it "tren".. save the HGH for later when your levels diminish with age , unless you plan on going on stage at a national level..33-35+ is the ideal time to run HGH if your on back to back or blasting and cruising

First off thanks for the advice. I was originally going to do 2 cycles of test and var 3on 3 off with the HGH straight thru for the entire year. So I was thinking that HGH would have an impact on possibly keeping gains in between. But now I'm thinking what if I did one cycle and just kept running HGH for a year or so.... I'm only taking 4 ius a day im not doing it for muscle building so much more for the synergy effect with test..... But I fully agree I am probably wasting it too early. I will definitely pick it back up when when I'm 40. Could it harm me at this age too run it you think? Could agremaly occur ? I'm a little concerned with that....

Back