Question about hypogonadism, trt, and working out again.

nirvana19791979

Hey guys I'm a 33 year old male who has been on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) for about 4 months now. I am guessing I have had this condition for over ten years because I'm feeling like my old self again after a decade of feeling like pure crap. I'm

still on the average dose of 100mg once per week. In light of feeling like a human being again, I have decided to start working out. I've been working out every other day (cardio and free weights) for about 2 hours per day.

I feel ok so far, but last night I noticed that my erection was a bit flimsy......Which got me wondering about this...Since I'm working out now, is my T going to run out early, or be used any more quickly than normal? In my

head it almost feels like it's a fuel...Hopefully I'm wrong, because I enjoy being physical again, but worried that I will experience my pre-trt symptoms on the days before my shot is due if this is so........So I'm wondering

since I'm using more energy and being more active, will my weekly supply run out quicker? Hoping this isn't how it works, but need to know. Thanks in advance for any replies.

Last edited:
No bud, not how it works. Maybe cut back on the 2 hour sessions and go everyday for an hour.

For the issue, maybe you should get bloods to track your E2.

thanks for the advice...just had some blood work and according to him, i'm ok. i didn't have that problem today, so i guess maybe it was the water thing. thanks for information

Back