question for aussie costumers

sancio

hi guy's,
i would like to know how u experience the products and the efficiency of the distribution center that supplies us with the goodies of some sponsors.i personally had a some hiccups with quantities ordered but received different amounts.have to say that they have always been rectified by supplier after complaint.i have a feeling though that somehow the potency of some products is jeopardized maybe through storage or exposure to heat during the delivery process.anyone with some feedback would be much appreciated

Hi Sancio. Sorry this is completely off topic, but was just wondering if u were able to help us out with finding a reliable source for peptides in aus or that ship to aus? Are they illegal in aus, will you face serious charges/court if customs picks ur package up? If u could PM us that would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Hi Sancio. Sorry this is completely off topic, but was just wondering if u were able to help us out with finding a reliable source for peptides in aus or that ship to aus? Are they illegal in aus, will you face serious charges/court if customs picks ur package up? If u could PM us that would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Sancio used labpe and his stuff was delivered no prob.

I sent you a pm.

Last edited:
Sancio used labpe and his stuff was delivered no prob.

there u go m8,they gonna take good care of you,and no u don't face any charges even in case it gets stuck.if u are worried then u have the option of the aussie distribution center used by other sponsors,i do not recommend it but,as u can read in the original post.go with labpe is my advice

Last edited:
Back