Question on test prop*******

broncos30185

Hey all , been a while , however have question regarding some test prop. Test prop is absoloutly my.choice of ester when it comes to the base of my cycles as i do short cycles these days exclusively... however being in Australia beggars cant be choosers, the brand i have always used was Testolic, my wife originally from Iran made this easy , her fathwr being a pharmacist in Tehran mafe it really easy... however things have changed and i am forced to pay ridiculous price for domestic gear here in Aus..... so the labs i have access to, is **** ( 1ml amps x 10 )********.... i lean toward ampules personally but as said , here in Aus , you get what your given. I have never used any of these 3 labs, i have searched around, but as usual, there are good reviews and ordinary ones. Has anyone got any experience with these labs ? Cause at the of each vial i dont wanna be pissing money against the wall .
******Read the site rules before posting*******

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey all , been a while , however have question regarding some test prop. Test prop is absoloutly my.choice of ester when it comes to the base of my cycles as i do short cycles these days exclusively... however being in Australia beggars cant be choosers, the brand i have always used was Testolic, my wife originally from Iran made this easy , her fathwr being a pharmacist in Tehran mafe it really easy... however things have changed and i am forced to pay ridiculous price for domestic gear here in Aus..... so the labs i have access to, is **** ( 1ml amps x 10 ), ****** Labs ( 10ml vial) and ***** Labs (10ml vial).... i lean toward ampules personally but as said , here in Aus , you get what your given. I have never used any of these 3 labs, i have searched around, but as usual, there are good reviews and ordinary ones. Has anyone got any experience with these labs ? Cause at $180 a vial i dont wanna be pissing money against the wall .

Might want to edit your post. No price talk. Read the site rules...

Last edited by a moderator:
The price is redundant , im not asking about price im asking about 3 labs quality control. For all anyone knows that number could be a figure of speech aka a million bucks a mg, i will edit it for sake of its been brought up, but really, its pretty padantic considering anyone with an internet connection can see the price for themselves and for all anyone knows it could just be a figure of speech. But ok

The price is redundant , im not asking about price im asking about 3 labs quality control. For all anyone knows that number could be a figure of speech aka a million bucks a mg, i will edit it for sake of its been brought up, but really, its pretty padantic considering anyone with an internet connection can see the price for themselves and for all anyone knows it could just be a figure of speech. But ok

That's fine and all but there are site rules here that need to be followed. There is a link at the bottom of the page so you can go over them...

Read the board rules and listen to the advice of our veterans

1.Im using a mobile phone therefore there are no rules visable. 2. I edited the post. 3. By noting sth as redundant is not a case of not listening, the fact i edited it goes to show i listened to him, idk why the need to chime in.

You obvs know how real test prop makes you feel and how fast it acts... You're gonna have to take a chance and try a lab and compare. Best way to know if it's good or not is to just try it yourself

Bye OP. If that's the way you feel, good for you. People have learned a lot on this forum. I've been around on some others and there all I find is bro-science. Anything I post on here I can back with my years of experience and matched by what I have researched.

But I gotta tell you that you are the ignorant one. Apparently you don't get it if and when a New young person gets bashed. Not so much at all by the question but the fact that he hasn't read anything. He want to do steroids and he thinks he can just get on a forum and get directions on where and what to buy.
Then most of the time we get a young guy that argues with basic knowledge or with what we know to be true by our experience. It then most of the time, and I can't say 100% but then that we/ me will tell them how I feel and that they are stupid and or just ignorant, Kinda like you.

As far as knowing something and respect for that it's generally the guys that have survived due to their real true , legit posts and knowledge. It's this guys that their post numbers get high. If they didn't know what they were talking about they would be corrected by the majority of vets. When that happens frequently to someone they usually shut up and are much quieter hence not many posts. It's just a semi guide that would hold true in any arena.

You are more tan welcome to voice your opinion and dislike as long as you stay within the rules and do not disrespect anyone or mainly the vets that have earned their respect. To show your ignorance you don't have a clue , by what you said, why the rules are so. Remember if you don't like the rules in/ with anything in your life then you know where the door is. Life has rules. See ya :wavey:

Back