Question regarding finaplix....

nopainnogain

:uzi: I have found a few places online that sell finaplix...My concern is which sites are good to deal with. My cattle aren't looking up to par if you know what i mean. I feel this is not source posting or asking for one since it is a legal compound its what you do with it that is illegal....

So basically I need a legit site that some of you guys deal with for some Finaplix H for my cattle. Any help with this my cattle will greatly appreciate.

Once again i apologize to the mods if this is borderline on the rules but i've been looking at all the local farm supply places and am not having any luck. I had heard that you boys may use this for other purposes so i figured i would check in and see what u guys thought....

nopainnogain said:
:uzi: I have found a few places online that sell finaplix...My concern is which sites are good to deal with. My cattle aren't looking up to par if you know what i mean. I feel this is not source posting or asking for one since it is a legal compound its what you do with it that is illegal....

So basically I need a legit site that some of you guys deal with for some Finaplix H for my cattle. Any help with this my cattle will greatly appreciate.

Once again i apologize to the mods if this is borderline on the rules but i've been looking at all the local farm supply places and am not having any luck. I had heard that you boys may use this for other purposes so i figured i would check in and see what u guys thought....

ygpm

Back