Question regarding M2

BigDaddy1992

Hi guys,
I bought 10 mg M2 from Labpe.com to try how i react to it.
All the injection burn like hell is this because of the BAC.water?
After injecting I have no side effects but 4-5 days later of injecting 0.5 mg every day I feel a ''strange'' pain and dizzyness in my head like if it comes from my brain.

I was wondering if someone had this to or does the m2 I have contain allot of fillers? I have random diarrea somethimes for an hour, never had it.

Sorry for my bad english.

kind regards,

Hellen

Hi guys,
I bought 10 mg M2 from Labpe.com to try how i react to it.
All the injection burn like hell is this because of the BAC.water?
After injecting I have no side effects but 4-5 days later of injecting 0.5 mg every day I feel a ''strange'' pain and dizzyness in my head like if it comes from my brain.

I was wondering if someone had this to or does the m2 I have contain allot of fillers? I have random diarrea somethimes for an hour, never had it.

Sorry for my bad english.

kind regards,

Hellen

Ive done hundreds if not thousands of Bac Water injections over the years and it doesn't burn at all. NaCl has a bit of a sting to it but not Bac Water.
Then again mt2 doesn't/shouldn't burn either.

I've done plenty of mt2 and it's never burned. I always start off at .5mg/day for a couple of weeks then go to .5mg every 3-4 days. At first i feel a bit of nausea but after a few days I feel nothing at all.

I've done plenty of mt2 and it's never burned. I always start off at .5mg/day for a couple of weeks then go to .5mg every 3-4 days. At first i feel a bit of nausea but after a few days I feel nothing at all.

agreed on all points. only thing for me is i go eod with mt2 for a couple weeks then do 3-4 days.

MT2 should not burn and I never got the shits from it either.

agreed on all points. only thing for me is i go eod with mt2 for a couple weeks then do 3-4 days.

MT2 should not burn and I never got the shits from it either.

I bought the m2 from labpe en de bac water a friend gave it to me, so its the bac water then? It stings so bad, I dont mind injecting but the stinging makes it so hard for me. And no one got the dizzyness/headache i do?

I bought the m2 from labpe en de bac water a friend gave it to me, so its the bac water then? It stings so bad, I dont mind injecting but the stinging makes it so hard for me. And no one got the dizzyness/headache i do?

Is the Bac Water home made or what? If not I cant see it being that at all.

Back