questions about 1st cycle

zac42033

I have a vial of reforvit already and was told its a bad idea for a first cycle-I'm gonna try to get ahold of some test-if sucessful can i take the refovit and test together???if so how much of each weekly???And do i need to do any post cycle shit?? my stats-23 years 5'10'' 175-180 Thanx for the help
-ZAC

Do 400-500 mg of Test Enan or Test Cyp per week. Save the reforvit for another cycle.

You can run the test for 10 weeks. 2 weeks after your last shot, you will need to start your post cycle therapy.
300mg Clomid for 1 day
100mg Clomid for 10 days
50mg Clomid for 10 days.

Last edited:
A good solid first cycle would be; either Test Enanthate or Test Cypionate at 400-500 mg/week for 8-10 weeks, inject twice a week. Leave out the reforvit this time around, maybe throw it in your next cycle.

With any cycle, you are going to need to do post-cycle therapy, either Clomid, Nolvadex, or a combination of both.

Make sure you have everything on hand before you start......and you will also want to have Nolvadex in case you start to get any signs of gyno.

Easto .......damn, you beat me again......but in your haste, you said to start Clomid "2 days' after last Test shot....I know you meant two weeks, so I suppose I won't hold it against you......LOL !! :D

StoneColdNTO said:
Easto .......damn, you beat me again......but in your haste, you said to start Clomid "2 days' after last Test shot....I know you meant two weeks, so I suppose I won't hold it against you......LOL !! :D

:moon:

Back