Quick Cycle Advice - PCT Thoughts Too

DeezlePwrd

Proposed Cycle
I may be splitting hairs here, but, I've read a considerable amount of research RE: the two (Armidex and Aromasin), and jusssssst when I think I come to a conclusion, I find an 'old' thread or post where someone throws another perspective in, leading me to a series of additional searches. That stated, I would welcome feedback from anyone who's had experience with both, and has a preference.

Week 1-8 Test Prop (100) ED (Backfilling insulin syringe)
Week 1-8 Anavar (50) ED
Week 1-8 HCG (250ius) 2x week (3x week if needed)
Week 1-8 Arimidex (.25) 2x week, OR, EOD, if needed.

*Donating blood at week 4.
*Bloodwork after 1st cycle of PCT, as I'm speculating I might need a strong(er) restart protocol.

Now, my question(s) is/are: can I run Arimidex both DURING and POST cycle (with Tamox)? Or, would it be better to run Aromasin for PCT, with Tamox, for PCT, after having run Arimidex during cycle?

Also, I've read several reviews stating Tamox and Clomid, when ran together, may prove counterproductive for PCT, and conversely, have seen several who work to incorporate BOTH during their PCT. My concern here would be the less than favorable reviews, as it relates to the sides associated with Clomid. As such, I'm entertaining working towards NOT using Clomid at all, in fear of the "I wanna punch a puppy in the face, Im so depressed" sides, I've read.

Stats
34 yr od
6'0
235 +/-
Weight training for 20 years

*Looking for solid PCT advice, as admittedly, never took PCT serious in previous cycles (like a dumbass) and don't want to continue to fuck up.

Back