Quick question.

Bushcook

Hi guys, i'm new to this whole scene and i have learnt a lot in this forum and i'm grateful. i'm curious what happens to your body when you shoot up fake steroids? its kinda scary buying and using chemical, hormones,drugs whatever if you don't know if its the real thing.

Thanks.

i'm sorry for my English, it's not my native tongue.

I guess that depends on what is in the fake steroids.

I have never had actual experience, but I read from other posters on various forums who had unknowingly used fake steroids (pre-made steroids), and basically, they injected oil without the hormone. No harms done, other than paying lots of money for oil lol. The only concern is when the oil is contaminated with bacteria and whatnot.

I guess that depends on what is in the fake steroids.

I have never had actual experience, but I read from other posters on various forums who had unknowingly used fake steroids (pre-made steroids), and basically, they injected oil without the hormone. No harms done, other than paying lots of money for oil lol. The only concern is when the oil is contaminated with bacteria and whatnot.

So no physical harm if it's uncontaminated oil (grapeseed, etc.), yeah i saw a guy in youtube that injected himself and started getting sick, he infected his arm and cut it open (by himself) pus and blood was all over his bathroom...

One more question, this might sound dumb but bare with me okay, can we OD on hormones? or what happens if you take too much of it? for example if a regular guy who doesn't do hormones and takes too much of it in his first attempt?

Much appreciated, thanks.

So no physical harm if it's uncontaminated oil (grapeseed, etc.), yeah i saw a guy in youtube that injected himself and started getting sick, he infected his arm and cut it open (by himself) pus and blood was all over his bathroom...

One more question, this might sound dumb but bare with me okay, can we OD on hormones? or what happens if you take too much of it? for example if a regular guy who doesn't do hormones and takes too much of it in his first attempt?

Much appreciated, thanks.

If your question is, can you OD on steroids like a person OD's on heroin, the answer is no. How old are you? By the sounds of it, you have lots of research to do. This is a good place to start. Read the stickys. They are there for guys like you. They will answer lots of questions you have, and they will answer questions you dont have yet.
Good luck.

If your question is, can you OD on steroids like a person OD's on heroin, the answer is no. How old are you? By the sounds of it, you have lots of research to do. This is a good place to start. Read the stickys. They are there for guys like you. They will answer lots of questions you have, and they will answer questions you dont have yet.
Good luck.

Well yeah i have no knowledge about hormones and how they work, it was just an innocent question man. there is so much to learn here its just so overwhelming this will take at least a couple of years to understand all of it lol.

thanks for the replys.

Back