quickness of anadrol effect

Days.

Friend of mine recently started getting lethargy and loss of appetite from drol, I never had that. I feel like a fucking king on the stuff. 50-100mg a day, and you should see those results pretty damn fast, especially if you TRAIN for strength and not like a bodybuilder.

alright today will be my third day, i usually take the anadrol 2 hours before i lift because thats when it is convinient... is there a certain time im supposed to take it before i lift

i usually take it 1 hour .before i eat in thge morning so it gets absorbed real quick.and eat then go to the gym...bro..thats just me

i have 40 pills, now, do u think it would be a bad idea to take 100mg for the first week or so just to get faster and more explosive gains and then drop down to 50mg for the rest of the cycle?

NO NO NO NO ...DONT DO IT LIKE THAT SKINNY BRO.50mg a day for a week or two then possible you can bump it up to 100mg.whewww glad i caught this one.ok bro..and water water water.

Last edited:
lol aight thanks bro, yea i got 40 pills im gonna do 4 weeks, so my last week i should take the 2 pills a day.... and ya im ontop of the water deal, i piss like a race horse, couple gallons a day

good glad you read this..damn bro had me worried..your liver would not respond well with such a high dose in the first week.or second.remember lot of water retention and you will loose alot when you stop i would take test enan with it.ok

Back