raw vs finished shelf life

James42

I decided to stock up on about two years worth of some of my staple compounds. Im a paranoid guy thats always worrying that financial crisis will hit or sources will disappear.
Would it be better to brew and store the finished product or leave what I dont need right away raw?
Also. What is the longest you guys would trust storing it?

I decided to stock up on about two years worth of some of my staple compounds. Im a paranoid guy thats always worrying that financial crisis will hit or sources will disappear.
Would it be better to brew and store the finished product or leave what I dont need right away raw?
Also. What is the longest you guys would trust storing it?

Short answer to first question: I would leave it in powder form and store in a freezer.

Reason: According to their labels and storing directions, certain pharmaceutical products, such as HCG and HGH, last longer in powder form but they degrade quicker when they are mixed with the carrier (bac water). In addition, these products are stored in cold temperature. Therefore, my guess is that the same idea applies to AAS hormones.

Regarding your second question, I don't have an exact number, but based on my experience, I would say if you store it under low temperature, it will last longer than one year.

The longest I have stored my Tren Ace at room temperature was around one year. The powder seemed to have changed color due to oxidation, but the potency did not seem to change much. Had it been stored in a freezer, the color probably would not change either.

Invest is vacuum sealing. Similar to those you would use for food. Put your powder in a zip top bag, squeeze as much air out, then vacuum seal. I would say moisture is the enemy (mixed with air).

This is just an idea. I've never tried to store either for a long period of time.

Back