Recovery

DrJMW

Community Veteran, Fitness Consultant
The first thing to do before bothering with a recovery cycle is to see if you have anything to recover. So, check your testos levels BEFORE starting an Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) cycle. If your natural testos levels are low, then a recovery cycle is a waste of time. You probably require lifelong Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) anyway. Second, if your natural Testos levels are low to begin with, you should do a recovery cycle FIRST to see if you can boost them. You may be shut down for a number of non-genetic reasons.

The goals of Recovery is to quickly regain testicular size and to effectively allow the HPTA (increase LH and FSH levels) to function normally again. The only ancillary that will allow the testes to rapidly recover size is Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG). Traditionally, one uses between 1,000U and 2,000U of HCG, IM, three times weekly for the first three weeks of recovery. You will also need 20mg Nolvadex daily. The Nolvadex serves two purposes--it acts as an antiestrogen (to combat the surge of estrogen from the conversion of natural testos) and it stimulates the pituitary to produce LH and FSH. All of the meds discussed here are readily available; you can email me for more details on Recovery or Blood testing.

If I went to my doctor after doing a cycle, me test levels will obviuosly be low. Would he think that it was my "normal" levels or are there other signs like high estrogen levels that would tip him off that i was coming off a cycle. I was just thinking that I might be able to get a script somehow..

Are you saying there is no need for traditional Clomid therapy ??....
.....or that comes after what you stated above ??

DrJMW said:
1. Use a superior antiestrogen and/or a superior antiprolactin/antiprogestronic DURING the cycle. Aromasin is the superior antiestrogen and Dostinex is the superior antiprolactin med. dostinex is useful when using DECA, Tren/FINA, etc.

2. Keep your Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) cycles eight weeks or so long.

3. Keep your dosing moderate.

This advise applies to those with average genetics (the majority). There are a small number of you who can successfully exceed or ignore these guidelines (the true mesomorphs).

4. Begin your recovery cycle the same week or the next week after the Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) cycle.
Weeks one thru three of recovery:
2,000U of HCG, IM, Mon, Wed, Fri
20mg Nolvadex daily.
Weeks four thru six:
20mg Nolvadex daily.

Clomid 50mg daily should be added, paralleling Nolvadex, if you are coming off a prolonged, heavy cycle. This cycle may need to be repeated once or even twice. If you do not recover, then you need to see an endocrinologist for exam to check for other physiological problems and possible lifelong Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT). Most young, healthy people recover, assuming they have something to recover. How do you know if you have something to recover? Baseline Testos blood levels.

After reading the boards for over four years, I am still amazed at the number of people not using ancillaries, not doing a recovery cycle, not doing blood testing, and not doing adequate recovery cycles.

As far as I know he advocates nolva in place of clomid for several reasons. Cant say that I disagree with him either.

Clomid is in there, I'm using it because I was shut down hard. Some people do nolva only though.

Back