red skin after sub q injection

Solid Snake

Getting Big the Ology Way
so i just noticed a few days ago that i have a little patch of red skin on my stomach from my last sub q IGF-DES injection. it doesnt really hurt or feel any different but it kind of itches sometimes. the itching comes and goes. Earlier it swelled up and kind of looked like a small mosquito bite but then the swelling went away and now its just red again.

I am mixing with AA so it stings a little when injecting but this is the first Ive seen this in the month Ive been injecting IGF.

Infection???

Thats sounds like an allergic reaction! odd after a month though! Perhaps injection site wasnt quite sterile would be my thought here! Ive not had this issue yet. I'm more prone to bustin a capilary and geting a small bruise.

Snake I don't know and neither do the rest of the guys. I hate to guess on these things over the net without seeing the injection area.

it does sound like a reaction like PhatBastard is saying...Once again I'm guessing

Are you running a fever?

You may be having a localized reaction to a preservative.
That"s now presenting its self.

Last edited:
I feel fine, no fever or anything. I put some Benadryl on it a few hours ago and it appears to have subsided for the time being, most of the redness is gone too. Tomorrow is my last day on DES so I'll just keep an eye on it and see a doc if it appears to get worse.

I feel fine, no fever or anything. I put some Benadryl on it a few hours ago and it appears to have subsided for the time being, most of the redness is gone too. Tomorrow is my last day on DES so I'll just keep an eye on it and see a doc if it appears to get worse.

Question answered Gotta love Ben lol

For the record it was the itch that gave it away!

I get this on occasion as well. Its either filler or preservative you have a reaction to. Some guys get this every time so they have to pin IM to avoid it.

Nothing to worry about and you can take an anti histamine if you find a specific vial becomes a problem.

Back