Request for review of my first ever low potency low and sides sustanon cycle

Kevbox

Hey guys. First off thank you for everything you've done for the community and each other on here. This site is fantastic and you guys have been awesome at providing me with an incredible amount of information.

My profile: 35 years old. Weight Training for approx. 11 years. 5'9", typical "skinny fat" hard gainer. Avid hardcore mountain biker. Retired half-marathon runner. 155 lbs, 13% body fat. Diet 100% in check. Ultra healthy, low blood pressure, extremely low bad cholesterol. High good colesterol. On finesterase for hair loss prevention and long term enlarged prostate prevention. Not on any other drugs.

You may think that I can still make significant gains naturally based on where I am at and that I don't need to resort to anabolic steroids but rather should go with a solid program until I make more gains but please know that after 11 years and several bouts of very serious training with diet well in check, I can't take it anymore.

Please let me know if you see anything in the below cycle that I could do to make it better. Thank you all so much ahead of time. I'm going to include more terms than needed and not use acronyms at the beggining to help out any other newbies who may stumble upon this thread looking for information and or good feedback.

My personal goal for this cycle: Moderate gains (10 to 15 pounds hopefully) with minimal to no sides. Fist 8 weeks bulking, Last 4 weeks cutting. Others may want to bulk more. I do not. My goal is 15 pounds which is why I feel I can do a bulk and cut 2 in 1 cycle. I do not want more than that. Unless stated otherwise, I have everything already on hand set up on a desk with everything I need including a full cycle calendar already filled out.

Please note that due to personal situation, I can only do this during the week. I know in certain cases every other day or every 3 days is best but I can only pin and workout Mon-Fri. I know this isn't ideal but I think I have set it up in a way that will not hurt the cycle all that much if at all.

Main Anabolic steroids: Sustanon 300 (Testosteron blend) and Masteron (Testosterone Propionate)
Aromatase Inhibitor: PES Erase (New formulation)
Testicular Atrophy prevention: HCG (Human Chorionic gonadotrophin)
Post Cycle Therapy (Selective estrogen receptor modulator): Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate)
Prolactin Antagonizer: Vitamine B complex
Natural Test booster: D-aspartic Acid
Other: D3, ZMA, Finesterase (propecia)

CYCLE:Dosing: 500 mg/week Sustanon for 12 weeks. Equal Pining: Mon/Wed/Fri at 8:00 AM (4 hours before workout)
EDIT: NEW CYCLE thanks to Megatron: Dosing 500 mg/week Test E for 10 weeks. Pining: Every Tusday.
HCG: 500 ui/week pining 250 ui Tuesday and 250 ui Friday
Erase: 2 Capsuls a day for duration of cycle. First at 8 AM, Second at 8 PM
EDIT: (Thanks to Megatron) Armidex on hand in case any signs at all of Gyno
Vitamin B complex: 100mg B6 8 AM, 100mg B6 8 PM
Last 4 weeks of cycle: Adding 100mg Masteron (Mast P) Mon, Wed, Fri in addition to the sustanon.
ZMA comlex: 1500 mg before bedtime
Vitamin C: 2000-3000 mg/day
EDIT: NAC 1000mg/day (Thanks to Megatron).

Post Cycle Therapy:
Nolva for 4 weeks. Starting 1 week after last Test E Pin. First week: 20 mg morning, 20 mg night. Weeks 2-4, 20mg at night.
DAA: ~ 3000 mg/day
D3: 2000 ui/day
Vitamin B complex: 100mg morning, 100mg nightime

The only thing I haven't fully figured out yet is where to pin. I'm thinking in my butt on chest and shoulder days, and in my shoulder on leg days. HCG is pined subcutaneously so that doesn't matter where I pin. Everything else is Oral.

Anticipated questions / comments and my answers:

Q) Why not run Masteron entire cycle? A) I'm scared of hair loss.

Q) You should bulk the entire cycle. A) No thank you.

Q) You should add Clomid to your PCT. A) No thanks. I've done my research and I'm not interested in running clomid for PCT and I think the cycle and everything else in place will not require me to need it. I'm also not overly concerned with loosing some of my gains although of course I'll be trying to hold onto as much as I can.

One last big huge thankyou to everyone!

Last edited:
You need a real Aromatase Inhibitor. Arimidex or Aromasin.

You should run Test E or C and then you would only have to pin twice a week. It would clear your system faster as well for PCT.

You should use Clomid and Nolva for PCT. Getting your HPTA restarted should be of paramount importance to you.

If you can't gain weight now, you likely won't gain weight on your cycle either. Don't be shocked if you don't achieve the muscle gains you apsire too. Sounds like your diet is not in check.

Add 1000mg of NAC daily to your protocol for your liver.

You should ideally rotate more injection sites in if you will be pinning three times a week. Delts, Glutes, Quads and Ventroglutes are all good spots. You can pin and work out a muscle group on the same day. Or pin at night after you have worked out if you are worried about it.

Awesome Megatron! Thank you so so so much. Going to go over everything again with a fine tooth comb. :)

EDIT: Okay, I'm taking your advice. I'm going to see if I can return the SUS I bought and swap it for Test E. Also going to pick up the NAC. I really don't want to run Clomid. I may be an idiot for this, I don't know. Also love all your suggestions for the pinning. Awesome man. This is exactly what I needed. You rock!

My diet's in check. I swear it. My friends hate me becauuse I can't eat anything at any of their houses. All they do is order Pizza and I'm like... yeah, I'll just eat this can of tuna and avocado but thanks guys. lol.

I do minimum 1g protein per pound lean body mass and I try hard my best to push for 1.5 g protein per lean pound. My problem is the cardio I do biking to work and mountain biking on weekends. It really gets in the way I think combained with my pre-disposition to slow twitch and genetics.

Thank you so much!

Last edited:
Back