Researchlabsupply.com is closed !

PrettyGirl

Hello bro's
I'd just wanted to make shopping :laugh: and I went to researchlabsupply.com , and here is what I saw :

" Due to unforeseen circumstances, we've had to close our store. All orders that came in before 5 pm on August 21st have shipped.

We want to thank our customers for their support over the last years. We wish the best for you and your family. Stay Safe. "

And now I have no idea what to do, it was my only source of solutions, vials, etc.
I'm from Europe, and I dont know about shipping by other stores...
Oh and btw : what do you think about researchsupply.net ?

If it's true that sucks... I can't remember if that's the guys I used last time (to many places out there with research and lab in the name). But are they the ones that recently switched from millipore to nagelene, and had a mostly black background on thier website.. :(

But it could be a hack... like *** a year or 2 ago.. although It seems legit at this point.

EDIT: WHew!! I just found the site I ordered from, it's still up and running.

Last edited:
Please tell me where can I find realible source of solvents and vials ?
Is researchsupply trusted ?
thanks for help bros!

A post I found on another board:

Indeed they are fellas! Obviously, for security reasons this is not my real
screen handle. IIW is telling the truth. Bryon believes his calls are being monitored. For some reason, L.E. came from Rhode Island. He does not recall a customer from R.I. however, the FDA did in fact seize files and computers. For some reason, the IRS is involved with this matter. He said he pays his taxes but not sure as to why they are there. They are able to view his emails and previous history of orders from ALL client orders. Since he does run a legit business, he will have records of his orders he has shipped for the past several years I am sure. He does keep "good" clients credit card numbers on file so whoever orders in bulk with their credit card number on file better move quick!

Word is that the equipment that he sells with his "legitimate" business is now being considered drug paraphernalia. The FDA personally asked him if he knew of any "UGL's" and of course he had no clue as to what they were speaking of. He had said that there is a slight possibility that there will be further investigations with some of his clients that may have "misused" his equipment. Without saying it, he made it clear that if you are a good customer of his, and you may be one of the ones misusing research supplies, it wouldn't be a bad idea to clean house rather quick.

To the staff, I hope that this was okay to post. This is not made up information. Be safe everyone

Back