Revenge.

dialtone

When someone messes with you, I mean really messes with you...how do you deal with it? Particularly women...

Do you believe in an eye for an eye or do you take the high road and simply live well? What are some stories of revenge you guys have?

I can tell you from direct experience the saying "living a good life is the best revenge" is so true. Otherwise you spend too much energy plotting and planning how to get back at the other person when you could be spending that energy on something constructive, beneficial to you.

Also, revenge can end you up in court or worse a jail cell...

As hard as it is to smile in that bitches face it's the best thing to do. It's eats them up.
Now if I can only follow my own advice with my ex wife......

Oh and you have no idea how bad a bitch can get to you unless you have kids and are in the military! I don't know why, but the military takes the spouse's side. Because my ex lied to my commander (said I threw furniture at her AND my infant son), I had mandated anger management and I had to pay her $799.20 a month until we were divorced.

After spending a lot of time thinking about this I've concluded that maybe living well really is the best revenge. Burning bridges I feel is always a bad idea. You never know when you might need someone and if you do something to hurt them in return, you will have to live with that after the smoke has cleared and you are no longer angry.

I read some pop-psychology article on an airplane once that reported the absolute best ways to deal with a breakup with someone who hurt you (an approach to revenge). It said when you interact with them, don't bring up what happened. Speak about yourself and what you are doing. Seeming overly concerned about what they are doing gives them some impression. But instead of doing something atrocious to make your self feel better in the moment you are pissed, in the long run, it's probably better to take that energy and put it into something that is going to make you a better person. Your own success will hurt them more down the road because at one time, they underestimated you and didn't appreciate you. Also, it's easier to sleep at night when you think you hurt an asshole...if you come to find out that you hurt an angel, then you'll feel like you're in hell.

I know how you all feel. I would love nothing more than to light every bridge on fire when the situation calls for it.

It really is a waste of energy. Spend more time focusing on your goals and expanding who you are as a person. Learn a language. Play an instrument. Pick up a martial art. Look inside your third eye and listen to your true self. Do thinks that will unlock your spirit and make you live life on a leve you never before thought possible.

Do more of what makes you awesome.

And then when day when you run into that person, you can catch up with them and show them how you've been using them time you've had to your advantage. Let them see how passionate you are when you talk about what you've accomplished - let the light that shines inside of you radiate from the depths of your soul to the surface so much that it blinds them.

It's at that point when the light will go off in their head and make them realize that the thing they once had was better than they ever realized. They will probably even make a play for round two (see my post in getting off the roller coaster thread). But you get to stand there and realize had things never ended, you never would have made the strides you did without them leaving. Which in turn should make you realize that they weren't making you greater and were only keeping you from unlocking your true potential

I'm going threw this now as well, I had bad relationship, then last summer I went on juice, got all the confidence in the world and got back at my times ex 10 to the point I drove her insane like she did to me, then I meant a girl I really liked who was a old friend, and now I am in the same boat, only difference this time is I burned all the girls I was seeing to be faithful to the one that just hurt me. And I'm in major depression now. I dont even have desire to workout and lost all my gains from the juice. I know it feels good to get revenge but in the end you may be alone. I'm trying get out this state of mind, but it's hard man, when you show a woman your real feeling they tear your heart out. Best to be a prick sometimes. Now I lost the two girls I loved and the ones I had fun with are done with me for hurting them. I'm trying get back on to feel good again. Bitches are evil.

A few years ago my girl at the time was constantly trying to pick fights being a total bitch making my life miserable I finally flipped and told her to fuck off. Turns out thats what she wanted I showed up at her house later to apologize and caught her leaving with her "ex boyfriend" so then I started thinking revenge lol I ended up going to her best friends work the next day. I knew her friend was a easy target startex telling her what happen turned her against my girl we ended up hooking up going out so I started collecting pics of us kissing etc... a week later I sent those to my ex and just crushed her world. She started crying begging me back I flipt the script on her. Anyway I ended up taking her back we lasted a few years back and fourth till this day I can always go back to her if I wanted so I guess it was worth it

Very true mate keep your head high. I know this was a long time ago so hopefully your all good now.
My girl cheated on me and drove my head into the ground. Then got with my best mate at the time.

Now im getting hench and making her jealous. Also snapped up her best friend for good measure though haha ;)

lol after reading all these i can definitely feel your guys pain. I have been there myself I think really some times though the best thing to do Is completally cut the person out of your life or find a way to really see how worthless and unattractive they have become to you. I was in love with my ex she broke my heart 4 years passed I was still in love with her than I saw her on face book turns out she has gotten fat over those years and she is still with the same fat ass guy she dumped me for. But I got her to send me naked pictures and talk all this talk about how she wanted to get back together. And i just thought to myself what a fat fucking bitch she is doing the same thing she did to me to her new boyfriend she is evil and will never change. I could send her boyfriends the pictures of her naked that she took and sent to me but the best revenge is just letting her live out her pathetic life with him. And she will forever be the same dumb bitch. And Rambo 316 I would make sure you did your pct right because that sounds like post cycle depression. But if you did do it right and its been long enough jump on a light cycle of just test and maybe blaze up some weed. LOL you can get a prescription for depression in california so if doctors recomend it. It doesnt sound as juvenile as one would think. But really though just go out and have some fun with some friends become more social you will feel better joking around with buddies. But revenge is a long dark road and if you think you are pissed off now how fucking pissed will you guys be when the girl gets revenge on you for getting revenge on her. Maybe you will lose it and go to jail or something.

Oh boy!

I can tell you from direct experience the saying "living a good life is the best revenge" is so true. Otherwise you spend too much energy plotting and planning how to get back at the other person when you could be spending that energy on something constructive, beneficial to you.

Also, revenge can end you up in court or worse a jail cell...

Advanced rookie here fellas. Greetings to all. The latter part of your post has kept me from putting my plans into fruition and I always stop short, but that willpower is going to get weak one day and I may as well prepare myself for that jail cell. I can smile and laugh all day long, get drunk and high, ain't doing shit, emotional and mental anguish is a motherfucker!

My ex wife was a real bitch at the end man. She did some DIRTY nasty shit. I had all kinds of thoughts running through my head. Fast forward 5 years. She is now married to a fat bald ugly dude and they cant have children (her aspiration in life).
Flash to me - I have my dream job, a gorgeous smoking hot 28 yr old wife. A step daughter and young son. I am literally living the dream.
Karma is a bitch.

Last edited:
An old curse said " may all my enemies live long so that they may see me prosper "

Seriously, living well is the best revenge.

Back