RUI Clen result.

ganja24

First of all Shipping was fast great! With alot of research i decided to get RUI clen , I got the clen with Batch Number: CL9141201. It's been day 5 at at half a ML (100mcg), to be honest iam not impressed, Maybe a bad batch number? It taste like apple juice. Also i am not new to clen have done it in the past i know when its working. I am not trying to disrespect anyone here but i want answers please.

I assume you have sent at least one email and waited an appropriate amount of time for a reply before joining here to make you first post about it?

yes i have sent an e-mail its now 3rd day no reply, i am on 8th day of clen still nothing.

Last edited:
There's no email from anyone complaining about clen. PM me your order number and batch number.

RUI-products has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space, i sent a pm thru rui-products website.

Last edited:
thanks for sorting things out, service was 100%. refunded whole amount. Clen was under dosed i believe or bad batch but service is top notch!

thanks for sorting things out, service was 100%. refunded whole amount. Clen was under dosed i believe or bad batch but service is top notch!

can you explain what happened here?
did you receive a bad product?
Did you have to contact them to find out about it or did they reach out to you?

Did you happen to read posts 7 and 8 ?
You prob missed them..

I did. It just wasn't clear to me if the PM he received was a reply to his complaints or a "recall" of sorts from the source.
There's a difference. Did the source realize they distributed a bad product and then reach out to everyone that received said product or did they only take care of the one's that realized it.

for something like clen, it's relatively easy to know if the product is total bunk or perhaps underdosed. No easy way to tell if it's ephedrine or clen but if you're felling something and your body temp rises then you most likely have one or the other. Not a ton of difference between them anyway. I guess if you had prostate issues from it then you'd know it wasn't clen. Anyway, the point is... What if this was a product that didn't produce immediate physical indicators? How would a consumer know he had a bad batch?

Last edited:
I did. It just wasn't clear to me if the PM he received was a reply to his complaints or a "recall" of sorts from the source.
There's a difference. Did the source realize they distributed a bad product and then reach out to everyone that received said product or did they only take care of the one's that realized it.

for something like clen, it's relatively easy to know if the product is total bunk or perhaps underdosed. No easy way to tell if it's ephedrine or clen but if you're felling something and your body temp rises then you most likely have one or the other. Not a ton of difference between them anyway. I guess if you had prostate issues from it then you'd know it wasn't clen. Anyway, the point is... What if this was a product that didn't produce immediate physical indicators? How would a consumer know he had a bad batch?

Hey bro. Yeah youd know the same way you would know if your test was bad - follow me? Like if your takin an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) for estrogen cause your bloated and have other sides of high estrogen and you take the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and nothing changes well there you go- ya might have a bod bottle or whatever. I see what your askin ..thats why you stick with guys like rui that have good products and great customer srvice. They been around a long time and a few times id try a new place or whatever but always ended up with issues with them sooner or later. Now I tend to just stick with these guys,

can you explain what happened here?
did you receive a bad product?
Did you have to contact them to find out about it or did they reach out to you?

They always take care of the customer and that's why I stand behind em 100%.
I personally haven't had a bad product over the last 6 or so years. but the odd complaint I have seen posted (only a handfull) has always been taken care of.
I would not worry with a company such as RUI, I mean they have been around for over 10 years now and that would not be the case if they where putting out bad product.

OK, I get it. They are an extremely reputable and trustworthy source.
I'd still like to know what happened in this particular scenario.
Who figured out that they had released a bad batch of product? The source or the consumer? And did the source contact the consumers to make amends or wait for each consumer to contact them?
Listen, I'm not trying to make anyone look bad and I'm most likely going to give them a try. Even with this little hiccup, they look better than the rest.
The question I'm asking is legit though. I would think you'd all like to know the answer.

Who figured out that they had released a bad batch of product? The source or the consumer? And did the source contact the consumers to make amends or wait for each consumer to contact them?
Listen, I'm not trying to make anyone look bad and I'm most likely going to give them a try. Even with this little hiccup, they look better than the rest.
The question I'm asking is legit though. I would think you'd all like to know the answer.
just posting this again to get past the poster before me who is obviously only here to post useless things to detract from the intention of the thread.

These were all legit questions/concerns. I dont know y these weren't addressed or answered directly. It has been posted numerous times that they are reputable and have great customer service.

Back