SARMSSEARCH In Need of Reps and Loggers!

FirstHorseMan66

Hello Everyone!

We are in the process of trying to find some reps and loggers for us!

For reps, we prefer established members with a good reputation, and if you fee like you are up for it, shoot me a PM.

With loggers, we just want people who will keep up with their log and be persistent with keeping it updated and informing the masses of their experience. If you interested, post up in here and what you are interested in trying.

I wish I had time to rep. I've had nothing but excellent experiences from SS.

I'm always up to blog tho! ;-)

My wife has been dieting pretty hard I could talk with her about one. I doubt she would start her own account but I can definitely post her experience. 1,100-1,200 calories a day. Counts steps and has began running on days off. Works 12s. Basically f***ts, salad and veggies and some meat.

I wish I had time to rep. I've had nothing but excellent experiences from SS.

I'm always up to blog tho! ;-)

My wife has been dieting pretty hard I could talk with her about one. I doubt she would start her own account but I can definitely post her experience. 1,100-1,200 calories a day. Counts steps and has began running on days off. Works 12s. Basically f***ts, salad and veggies and some meat.

Very cool. Which product would you guys/wife be interested in logging if chosen?

Her goals are fat loss with a side of weights and increased training. Her goals are losing weight and getting back into shape. Added muscle and tone are wanted but not #1. I've never dove into these so I don't know how they align with women's goals. Sponsors choice.

I'd love to do an LGD run!

Keep that thought! You will be in the next round of loggers!

Her goals are fat loss with a side of weights and increased training. Her goals are losing weight and getting back into shape. Added muscle and tone are wanted but not #1. I've never dove into these so I don't know how they align with women's goals. Sponsors choice.

Ill send you a PM with info. Im curious about this.

check now firsthorseman66 you should be able to send pms.

Thank you!

Back