Second cycle, advice needed

Th3k1d

Hey guys, ran into your forum awhile back, have just been creeping for a few months now, but i now have some questions. I ran havoc and test back in 2011 (I was way too young at 18) and i think i'm ready to give this a good attempt for round 2. I'm currently on TRT at 200 mg of cyp a week, along with arimidex at .5mg twice a week, and 500 iu of HCG twice a week. I've been working religiously for sports out since was 13 (Nearly 11 years now). Current stats are 6'0" at 185 with 14% BF. I slipped a disk last year, and got a little skinny fat on myself, and i'm finally healed up enough now to get back to my old schedule. I'm getting married this summer, and want to look the best i can coming up for it, not to mention the couple marathons i'll be running. Diet will consist of 3300-3500 cals a day, mostly trimmed round roast and potatoes for every major meal. Organic lentil soup for snacks.

My goal for this stack is a lean bulk, so i was thinking something like this.

weeks 1-6
TRT protocol
1-Andro (Sup3r-1 by ******** UK) 330mg ED

weeks 4-8
TRT protocol
Sup3r-epi 500mg ED
T4 at 100/150/200/100 mcg ED

weeks 6-8
Either clen or ECA (I have both)

Other supps:
Fish oil
DHEA
Pregnenolone (I know both this and DHEA arent going to help, i am however deficient in both according to my TRT bloodwork)
BCAA's
Multi
L-carnitine/acetyl-L-carnitine blend 2G AM, 2G preworkout
CLA
Preworkout blend
NX6 nitric oxide booster from complete nutrition (Didnt waste my money on this, won a facebook contest last week :p)
Resveratrol 50 mg AM (Liver support)
Milk Thistle 500mg AM 500mg PM
ZMA
Phenibut some nights (I get pretty bad insomnia)
Adrenal complex
Frontloading benadryl every night leading up to the clen or ECA

I realize Epiandro is considered a test base, but the extra DHT will be nice for hardening up the gains from the 1-Andro. Also, from the research i've done, i wont need a PCT for this at all since i am on TRT. However, i do have clomid on hand, will that help at all when i comes to keeping gains? Thanks in advance guys!

Last edited by a moderator:
Mmmmm throw all those pros in the bin just run a 500 mg test cycle pro hormones are garage

I got the Andros from a buddy for **NO PRICE DISCUSSION****** all together, too cheap to not run em, haha. For my 3rd cycle, which i'll probably run this fall is gonna be either what you said (500 test cyp/week for 12-14 weeks), or 400 test cyp and Havoc (I have 2 bottles of that as well which i picked up from the same buddy for 40 a piece)

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol, i realize that's probably not the best wording, but i've screwed up my adrenal glands in my day, and i want to upregulate my B2 receptors before blasting them with clen or Ephedrine.

Now that's some funny shit right there!!

Front loading Benadryl.

Awesome first post.

Haha, i relaize i probably could have used better wording, but i've done some damage to my adrenal glands in my day. Benadryl would simply be for upregulation beofre i blast them with clen or Ephedrine. Or should i use ketotifen?

Hey guys, ran into your forum awhile back, have just been creeping for a few months now, but i now have some questions. I ran havoc and test back in 2011 (I was way too young at 18) and i think i'm ready to give this a good attempt for round 2. I'm currently on TRT at 200 mg of cyp a week, along with arimidex at .5mg twice a week, and 500 iu of HCG twice a week. I've been working religiously for sports out since was 13 (Nearly 11 years now). Current stats are 6'0" at 185 with 14% BF. I slipped a disk last year, and got a little skinny fat on myself, and i'm finally healed up enough now to get back to my old schedule. I'm getting married this summer, and want to look the best i can coming up for it, not to mention the couple marathons i'll be running. Diet will consist of 3300-3500 cals a day, mostly trimmed round roast and potatoes for every major meal. Organic lentil soup for snacks.

My goal for this stack is a lean bulk, so i was thinking something like this.

weeks 1-6
TRT protocol
1-Andro (Sup3r-1 by ******** UK) 330mg ED

weeks 4-8
TRT protocol
Sup3r-epi 500mg ED
T4 at 100/150/200/100 mcg ED

weeks 6-8
Either clen or ECA (I have both)

Other supps:
Fish oil
DHEA
Pregnenolone (I know both this and DHEA arent going to help, i am however deficient in both according to my TRT bloodwork)
BCAA's
Multi
L-carnitine/acetyl-L-carnitine blend 2G AM, 2G preworkout
CLA
Preworkout blend
NX6 nitric oxide booster from complete nutrition (Didnt waste my money on this, won a facebook contest last week :p)
Resveratrol 50 mg AM (Liver support)
Milk Thistle 500mg AM 500mg PM
ZMA
Phenibut some nights (I get pretty bad insomnia)
Adrenal complex
Frontloading benadryl every night leading up to the clen or ECA

I realize Epiandro is considered a test base, but the extra DHT will be nice for hardening up the gains from the 1-Andro. Also, from the research i've done, i wont need a PCT for this at all since i am on TRT. However, i do have clomid on hand, will that help at all when i comes to keeping gains? Thanks in advance guys!
Welcome and be sure to read the boards rules.

Yea I wouldn't use any of that stuff. I'm confused a little bit. You posted this in the steroid cycle section. What you posted isn't a steroid cycle at all. Why not use something that actually works?

Back