Seeking advice on steroid alternatives suitable for my age and target

Bebo

Hey everyone, I did a post at the peptide part to ask for some advice and I got really good help and they suggested to come by here because you are even more experienced and more able to help me.
I am 22 years old been lifting for around 4-5 years now with good diet and training but I came to a point where I want to accelerate my results a bit to reach my target, which is not that hard or impressive I guess, then maintaining it for years to come while only increasing strength and athletic performance
I am 73kg @11-12bf and I am 172cm tall
My target is to be around 77 maybe 80 if possible but while being under 9%bf
I have done my research and came to wise conclusion that steroids are defiantly not for my age nor target and I would have high risk to mess up my hormonal stuff for a long time which I don't want.
So I did more research and came to use peptides for duration X, say 6 month, to benefit from hyperplasia and some muscle growth with no side effects, then shift to SARMs cycles like LGD and RAD and OSTA to gain muscle and strength without messing my health up, because they are not nearly as suppressive as steroids cycles, then stop them and maintain my results, since I read that there gains are way way more keepable than steroids especially if it near my genetic limit, and only run GW or SR9009 which are not suppressive to only aid in health and performance.

What's your professional opinion? And how to make sure I don't mess my health up and keep my gains?
What and how long should I run to reach and keep this target without hurting or messing my health

I am very sorry for the long post but I believe you should know every detail to be able to truly help.
Thank you very much for your help guys.

my 2 cents ..

you mention "your health" multiple times in your post as that is your biggest concern . Well what makes you so certain that any of the above mentioned compounds your thinking of running won't negatively effect your health ?

perspective : testosterone ,, is a naturally occurring substance in the body , its also made in a lab for exogenous use as well , its FDA approved, has been around for decades and is safely used for health benefits by millions and millions of people around the world.

on the other hand , the substances you mention above, that you will attempt to obtain over the internet, are chemicals that are made in a basement somewhere for 'research' purposes only and not for human consumption .. have not been around and used safely for decades, and are far from being FDA approved or used by doctors around the world to promote health; so how are these chems going to be "more healthy" for you . whats your proof of this or thinking. how do you know you won't develop cancer in 5 years by taking some chemical out of a bottle ??

not trying to down play the benefits of sarms and peptides, or paint them in a negative light ; I'm just saying there is NO guarantee that they are somehow 'more healthy' then testosterone or other AAS compounds.

Personally , i take both, but i understand my health is at risk either way . but thats a risk I'm willing to take. Don't deceive yourself into thinking one is healthy and the other is not.

You're only 21 and you shouldn't start doing and chemicals or steroids this early in life. If you train right, can connect mind with muscle and have the diet on point you can make amazing gains at your age. Why are you going to risk your health years down when it is safer after age 25.

NO risk training and eating and getting rest, so why. Simple Simon says if it aint broke , don't fix it. You see, you are not broken, no report of LOW Testosterone. So ya see you aint broke.

Welcome to the board :wavey:

I am not sure there is no risk that's why I came here for advise how to minimise them to reach my goal, but I hear what you are saying and you really make a good point. It's just that,maybe fake, urge to accelerate things a bit and keep it maintained there. That's why I am thinking about peptides and sarms because I've been reading they are safer

Thank you oldmusclemike for your reply and guidance, it's just as I just said to Roush. There is some kind of, maybe fake, urge to accelerate things just a little bit as safely as possible and maintain it there without the use of steroids which have severe side effects and hard to keep the gains, you could relate or understand what I am saying right?

Hey dude I will drop my own 2 cents like everyone did.

I've been using sarms for a while now. I never ran an AAS cycle before. I am not sure if I will ever. Injections is nothing I can do... I am 23 years old. I've ran S4, GW, and Ostarine. Do they work? Yes. Did they harm me(Shutdown, Liver etc)? No(I got bloods every run). Do they worth it? I think yes. How they are comparing to the steroids? Not even close what I heard.

So if you really wanna start with something, read about sarms. Don't hurry. Try to search information from different sources, studies etc. Sarms are pretty new and still being studying. Just read and decide it yourself.

my 2 cents ..

you mention "your health" multiple times in your post as that is your biggest concern . Well what makes you so certain that any of the above mentioned compounds your thinking of running won't negatively effect your health ?

perspective : testosterone ,, is a naturally occurring substance in the body , its also made in a lab for exogenous use as well , its FDA approved, has been around for decades and is safely used for health benefits by millions and millions of people around the world.

on the other hand , the substances you mention above, that you will attempt to obtain over the internet, are chemicals that are made in a basement somewhere for 'research' purposes only and not for human consumption .. have not been around and used safely for decades, and are far from being FDA approved or used by doctors around the world to promote health; so how are these chems going to be "more healthy" for you . whats your proof of this or thinking. how do you know you won't develop cancer in 5 years by taking some chemical out of a bottle ??

not trying to down play the benefits of sarms and peptides, or paint them in a negative light ; I'm just saying there is NO guarantee that they are somehow 'more healthy' then testosterone or other AAS compounds.

Personally , i take both, but i understand my health is at risk either way . but thats a risk I'm willing to take. Don't deceive yourself into thinking one is healthy and the other is not.

Even though I've never ran an AAS cycle, whatever you said makes sense to me. Great write up. I am not sure if I will ever be able to run an AAS cycle. I am 23 yr old. The only think concerns me is Injection. Its just nothing I could do by myself. But I am not planning to run an AAS cycle anyway lol.

There is no alternative steroids rule -Albert Einstein-

there is a lot of truth to this .. AAS have been around for years and years and have been prescribed by doctors for years as well to treat diseases and increase a persons health and quality of life .. with AAS we know what we are gonna get (been here for decades). with other compounds , the jury is still out

Yk 11 and mk 677 or lgd and mk 677 would be your best bets my friend I think you would be more than happy with the results that you would get running these compounds

Back