Sermorelin & GHRP-2 Help!

BILLYMBADASS

Hello All.
I am new to the forums.

I am currently using Test Cyp at 1mg once a week, I'm also using Anastrozole, and HCG.
I'm 43 years old, my current weight is about 250 and I'm 5'8. Needless to say I'm overweight.
About 2 years ago I had been on Test as HRT more than really trying to grow and get large.
During this time I did a cycle of Sermorelin that had a great impact on me.
During that 6 month time, my weight went down to 212 (the lowest I've been since my early 30's), I had a ton of energy, felt great etc. Eventually it became too expensive and I quit using Serms and the Test.. Over the next couple years I grew fat and lazy and a few months back decided to do something about it. I have a membership at a gym again and am slowly getting back into better health.

I've not really noticed any major results with the test cyp, I'm currently on about week 8 and getting back to the gym has been a number of start/stops but it's slowly becoming a routine.

I have gotten a hold a few vials of 2mg Sermorelin and 5mg of GHRP-2 (enough for probably about 6 months) and am wondering if anyone can help me in a couple of things. I've heard some very incredible weight loss/health gains from taking these two peptides together so I'm wondering if anyone can help me with dosage.
I have yet to reconstitute either. My question(s) are these:

1. Can I add them together once reconstituted? So that I may only have to inject once rather than twice?
2. Does anyone know of a small safe level I should inject if I'm using both? (My last go round with Sermorelin I did 1.5 every day at bedtime.) The 2mg was reconstituted with 2cc of bari water so I'm curious if using both what dosage a guy my size should use... I'm of the belief the less the better..

I've tried to be as detailed as possible but I'm a little bit of a noob so I appologize for any confusion on anything.
Thanks,

Hello All.
I am new to the forums.

I am currently using Test Cyp at 1mg once a week, I'm also using Anastrozole, and HCG.
I'm 43 years old, my current weight is about 250 and I'm 5'8. Needless to say I'm overweight.
About 2 years ago I had been on Test as HRT more than really trying to grow and get large.
During this time I did a cycle of Sermorelin that had a great impact on me.
During that 6 month time, my weight went down to 212 (the lowest I've been since my early 30's), I had a ton of energy, felt great etc. Eventually it became too expensive and I quit using Serms and the Test.. Over the next couple years I grew fat and lazy and a few months back decided to do something about it. I have a membership at a gym again and am slowly getting back into better health.

I've not really noticed any major results with the test cyp, I'm currently on about week 8 and getting back to the gym has been a number of start/stops but it's slowly becoming a routine.

I have gotten a hold a few vials of 2mg Sermorelin and 5mg of GHRP-2 (enough for probably about 6 months) and am wondering if anyone can help me in a couple of things. I've heard some very incredible weight loss/health gains from taking these two peptides together so I'm wondering if anyone can help me with dosage.
I have yet to reconstitute either. My question(s) are these:

1. Can I add them together once reconstituted? So that I may only have to inject once rather than twice?
2. Does anyone know of a small safe level I should inject if I'm using both? (My last go round with Sermorelin I did 1.5 every day at bedtime.) The 2mg was reconstituted with 2cc of bari water so I'm curious if using both what dosage a guy my size should use... I'm of the belief the less the better..

I've tried to be as detailed as possible but I'm a little bit of a noob so I appologize for any confusion on anything.
Thanks,

your issue is diet, hormone levels or thyroid. I would b doing blood work making sure hormones are in check and have a good diet for atleast a year while working out before taking any of these compounds ( steroids or peptides). You should read all the stickys in the diet, aas and pep sections here ( threads pinned to top of each section) having said that i will help:

1. Can I add them together once reconstituted? So that I may only have to inject once rather than twice? Dont mix them in same vial, keep each in their own vial. but you can draw them into same pin and shoot for dosing, but i would not leave it mixed in a vial. yes you can pin both at one time.

2. Does anyone know of a small safe level I should inject if I'm using both? (My last go round with Sermorelin I did 1.5 every day at bedtime.) The 2mg was reconstituted with 2cc of bari water so I'm curious if using both what dosage a guy my size should use... I'm of the belief the less the better.. I rec belly fat around ab area, thats what I use. also you should be pinning the sermorelin AND ghrp 3 times a day! 100mcg each compound, so 200mcg shot of both, 3x a day a few hrs apart... once a day it not very effective. "i did 1.5 every day" i dont understand what dose that is. 2mg=2000mcg if you mix 2ml then half that (1ml) is 1mg or 1000mcg. 0.5ml = 500mcg. 0.25ml = 200mcg.

if you need more then I highly rec RUI, that is who I use.

hope that helps.

Keep on it man! and read the stickies!

Last edited:
Back