Share your thoughts love u

kaintaro657

Share your thoughts

Watch Captain Phillips Online I'm skeptical that this scenario describes Batman: Arkham Origins. Granted, the game was developed by WB Games Montreal instead of usual Arkham studio Rocksteady but...how much can they fuck it up, really? They've got the engine, the gameplay formula and maybe the most popular comic book character of all time. At worst, the reviews are going to be of the "it feels like an expansion pack rather than a sequel" variety. Why hide the game? A late embargo isn't always an act of deception. In some cases, the publisher wants the press to experience the game after its official launch. Blizzard's rationale for not allowing early reviews of StarCraft 2 was that they wanted the press to try out all of Battle.net 2.0's multiplayer features. Oh yeah, and they wanted to release a launch day patch.

Watch Gravity Online Batman: Arkham Origins's multiplayer could be to blame for the late reviews. These 2v3v3 matches are a first for the series and arguably the biggest new feature in Origins. It's plausible that WB just wants reviewers to play matches with a full complement of players before they render their judgment on the game. Or maybe they've got a day one patch of their own in the works and they don't want critics playing a broken game. The reasons for the launch day embargo don't really matter in the end, though. What matters is what this all means for you, the gamer thinking of buying Arkham Origins. My advice is to wait. Instead of buying it on Friday morning, wait until a YouTuber, a friend, or someone else you trust picks the game up and gives it a thumbs-up. There's all sorts of pressure on gamers to make launch day purchases, from pre-order DLC to shiny collector's editions. If you're able to ignore these lures and exercise a little bit of patience, though, you'll save yourself from potentially wasting $60 on a sub-par game.

Watch Kill Your Darlings Online Back when the whole torrenting bit was the big news and gamers were arguing with each other over the fact that GTA V had leaked and became torrented courtesy of a console, some pirates leaked the cheat codes for the game on the Xbox 360. Following in its sibling's footsteps, the PS3 version of GTA V is now also on the receiving end of some oh-so-lovely cheats. IGN and GTA 5 Cheats posted up the list of cheats for the PS3 version of the game and just as you would expect, it's basically the same cheat stuff as the Xbox 360 version. They've been tried and tested to ensure that they work so it shouldn't be one of those scenarios where you boot up the game and input the code and find yourself standing there like you mistakenly left your Jimmies at home and forgot to bring a belt to hold your pants up.

Watch All is Lost Online Anyway, the codes are below. You don't have to input them through the phone like in GTA IV, but I kind of wish that had been the case... I liked inputting the codes and then quickly accessing them whenever I needed to just by pulling up the cell phone. It was convenient, easy and hassle-free. You'll need to use the D-Pad to input the directional commands and you'll need to do it quickly. Successful code implementation should result in an on-screen confirmation prompt.

Watch Insidious 2 Online Oh yeah, I should also mention that if you decide to input any of these codes into the game you will not be rewarded with any Trophies during your play-session. If you want Trophies, you're going to have to earn them the old-fashioned way. If you thought all the awesome you witnessed at E3 for Respawn Entertainment's upcoming Titanfall was a showcase of how the game would look and run on the actual Xbox One, think again. As we head ever-so-close to the release of the Xbox One, we begin to find out more and more that the games running in HD at 1080p and 60fps at E3 really couldn't have been running at that resolution if the games will run at lower resolutions and half the frames on the actual Xbox One, or so that's what we can take away from this latest bit of news.

Watch Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 Online Titanfall, earlier today, was rumored by someone close to insiders at Neogaf to have been downscaled to 720p. The rumor came from renown Neogaf leaker Famousmortimer. However, the leak, he feels, may or may not be legit. Gamepur pored over a recent AMA on Reddit where Famousmortimer came clean over the controversy, stating the following about his sources and information regarding Titanfall running at only 720p and 60fps, writing... “I can't get into specifics even slightly about who it was because a blacklist from activision could murder any game based website. But I can say that, no, he/she isn't like a digital foundry pixel counter. I don't know how the 720p number was come up with, whether it's a guess or was told... and at this point if I asked I would get silence.

Watch Insidious Chapter 2 Online "I don't post a rumor unless I have two sources most of the time. Sometimes I have one... but it's someone actually working on the thing that's being talked about. But in general I like two. I think game journalism is pretty much "fun" and not "journalism." If I'm going to dislike them for that I need to hold myself to the same standard even if I'm on gaf or reddit or whatever."The reason this rumor picked up so much flak and interest is because previously everyone believed that Titanfall would run as clean as it did at E3, where it was discovered that many Xbox One games were running on high-end Windows 7 PCs with Nvidia GTX cards as opposed to running on actual development kits.

Watch Cloudy 2 Online Still, the ability to add per-particle lighting is a really cool feature and could be used to create some really gorgeous scenarios in upcoming Unreal Engine 4 games. The new particle refraction system could also be really popular with indie devs working on horror titles; there are some cool opportunities available with that system. Batman: Arkham Origins will launch worldwide on PC and consoles in two days. Right about now you're probably thinking, "Hey, I should check out a review of that." Don't bother looking, though, because there are no reviews out there.

As it turns out, the review embargo for Arkham Origins won't be up until Friday. What this means is that members of the press aren't permitted to actually share their thoughts on the game until it actually hit stores. Why do companies enforce a launch day embargo? Sometimes, it's because they know their product isn't very good. The public relations team behind Saw 13: Guess Which Body Cavity He Hid The Key In This Time! or Aliens: Colonial Marines expects bad reviews and knows that these reviews could dissuade paying customers. In order to minimize the pain that these reviews cause, they make sure that they arrive as late as possible. Thousands of people fork over their money before there's a single review to warn them.

Back