Shit Getting Real with 3J's Nutrition Help - Body Transformation

Malyshka69

Alright guys its time time for shit to get real, no child’s play involved. I am doing a 6+ month transformation with 3J’s Nutrition.

I have gone through a body transformation over the last 4 years – lost over 45kg of fat, I have done my own thing, copied programs from Men’s Fitness magazine, various health websites and even an on-line trainer – it has been successful but now it is time to GET REAL.

I used to be very healthy in my past – national cricket team (junior), top 50 in the country in tennis, weights for years and even a few test cycles.

I am doing a cycle (below) and have worked out a plan with 3J’s for bulk (as stage 1) and then we will work out recomp and cut as things move along.

STATS
Age 42
Weight 93kg
Height 172cm
BF 17.5%

Neck – 40cm
Chest – 118cm
Stomach at belly button – 102cm
Waist line (where your pants sit when worn properly) – 104cm
Biceps with arms extended out to side – 36cm
Thighs – 60cm
Calves – 39cm
Forearm 3 inches from elbow – 27cm

GEAR

Week 1
Test Cyp -250mg/ml Front load – Mon/Tues/Wed x 333mg injections
Ananadrol 50 Daily
Ananvar Daily – 2 x 50mg

Week 2
Test Cyp -250mg/ml Mon & Wed x 250mg injections
Mix (150 Test Cyp/150 Mast/100 NPP) Thurs
Ananadrol 50 Daily
Ananvar Daily – 2 x 50mg

Week 3 - 10
Mix (150 Test Cyp/150 Mast/100 NPP) Mon, Wednesday & Friday
Ananvar Daily – 2 x 50mg

Week 5 – 16
HGH 5IU Sat, Sun, Mon, Tues & Thursday

PCT
Tamoxifen
Clomid
S-4 (sarm)
MK 2866 (warm)
HC Generate ES

SUPS

Multivitamins and Antioxidant and Fish and Krill Oil
BCAA Powder
Non Creatine Pre Workout
GW (sarm)
Ananstrazole (.5mg 3 times per week)
Resveratol

Training

Sticking to the 5 day split routine:

Monday Chest
Tuesday Back
Wednesday Shoulders & Traps
Thursday OFF
Friday OFF
Saturday Legs
Sunday Biceps and Triceps

I have been pestering 3J as I get ready for this 6+ month transition (lat email count was about 50+). I can say that the replies are super fast – and he explains everything … it is great that the diet he put together takes into account the foods I like – and as he said it can be changed up when (if) it gets boring – how can chicken and brown rice get boring??

I will try and do a weekly update on this forum … TRY …… I am wanting to use this forum/log to help keep me honest and on point – constructive criticism and encouragement always welcome.

Photos will follow (Start photos and then end of bulk and recomp and the cut)

OK – first pin tomorrow (Monday – start of front loading) then its time for BEAST MODE.

Official Start Today

OK - well pins have started and have used this week to get weights and diet sorted.

So weigh in today is the starting point and is attached below:

View attachment 565142

Looking for moderate weight gain and good size over the next few weeks before the cut - the diet as set by 3J's Nutrition is easy to follow and tastes good ...

Lets get it started ...

Well had a slight mis-match with workouts and diet (had some on the wrong days), but not by much .. have it all sorted out now.... happened to be walking past the scales yesterday so jumped on ... have gone up about 2kgs in a week, but am guessing it is water from an increase in carbs (eating about double my normal intake) and maybe the A Bombs I am taking too ... anyway official weigh in on Thursday morning ...

Workouts are good - hard work but high intensity and not overly long ... including a 10 minute warm-up the whole thing is over in about 50 minutes ..

Food is good - some days it seems like a lot though .. LOVE the post-workout bagel!! That is a WINNER!! and who doesn't like a steak dinner EVERY SINGLE NIGHT ... that is the BOMB BABY

Hi there

Ok - first official week completed - jumped over 2kgs, I am presuming a lot of this is late from increased carbs, and obviously some water retention from the A-Bombs as well.

Lifts were good - feel strong during them all and exhausted at the end of the workout - amazing how fast you lose strength when you stop lifting heavy ..

Anyway attached are some pretty nasty before photos - skin is saggy from weight loss .. looks nasty .. apologies for any therapy you need after seeing these photos .. nonetheless I guess this is just one reason I am here .. to CHANGE

Will probably drop in before the next weigh in (Thursdays for me) ... otherwise till then

View attachment 565186View attachment 565187View attachment 565188View attachment 565189

OK ***8211; skipped a week of ***8220;logging in***8221; but the workout and diets did not stop.

Weight continues to increase, but now the increase in carbs has taken effect with increased water weight and the gear has kicked in etc., the increases are starting to tapper off to a much more acceptable level ~ looking back at previous cycle logs the same BIG increases at the front were there ***8211; so it seems to be the way my body reacts to new cycles ***8230; good to know (and shows the importance of tracking these things over time so you know how your body reacts to different things).

I love the blend of 150 Test Cyp/150 Mast/100 NPP per ml I had made up. Really like the fast acting NPP and Mast Prop with the slot Test C.

Diet has been kept in check ***8211; weighing every morsel ***8230;

Even with a long weekend away to Australia for a wedding I was able to eat clean and stick to the diet pretty closely ***8211; except I was ***8220;FORCED***8221; to each steak for lunch and dinner on 2 days ***8211; the alternative was Beer Battered Fish and Chips or Lasagne ***8230; I gave myself props for choosing steak ***8230;

We went to the church for the wedding service, then got an Uber and made a dash to the gym for a chest workout, walking into the gym in a Tuxedo, changed, worked out, showered and Uber back to the reception hall for speeches, drinks and dinner ***8211; the funniest part was the groom joined me for the workout ***8211; getting in a workout was more important to him than his post wedding conjugal!!

Not sure I agree with his priorities but I admire his commitment - ROTFLMAO

LOVE LOVE LOVE the weight program ***8211; lifts are increasing nicely (honestly I possibly started a little light in some of them) and the targeted muscle group is certainly pumped and screaming at the end of each session.

The food is good ***8211; being creative with lots of fresh herbs and spices ***8211; garlic and soy sauce seems to be my favourite so far ***8211; and fresh basil and coriander ***8230;

Anyway ***8211; till next week ***8230;View attachment 565319View attachment 565319

Well another week passes by ... weight continues to climb, this time much more measured .. 400 gram increase .. 3J is increasing food intake next week and am working with him for a new eating plan - trying to get some pasta and are fruit into my plan - things I am starting to crave more and more ...

Lifts continue to increase - getting a little pip from the injections so will start to heat the oil mix before injection to see of that makes a difference or not ...

3J's is just so easy to work with - you ask a question and he answers and gives clear direction .. love it

People in the gym are asking about my increase in size and strength .. I've shown them the 3J's site (so if you start getting a few people from Papua New Guinea inquiring .. I sent them ...)

Attached are the measurements at the end of week 4 ...

Till next week peeps ..

View attachment 565414

Hey there

Well its been 8 weeks of the bulk .. I really struggled in the last 2 weeks - the volume of food was too much and it just got too much - so have decided to stop at 8 weeks.

View attachment 565535

3J's have given me my cutting diet and kicked it off today .... hoping to drop a good amount of water weight in the first few weeks and then strip the fat away to leave me looking sexy as fuck naked !!!

Grant

Back