Short 6 week test/primo cycles

yeapyeap

Hello everyone, I came across this guy who swears short 6 week test-e 250/primo 250 cycles are awesome, unless you want to become a real monster. So after the cycles you go off for about 2-3months and start over. He says even after a few cycles you should still be able to add 4-8 pounds of muscle.

- He says it doesn't matter much whether you use short or long esters, long esters work almost immediately too, it's just that most people start noticing gains after a week or 3-4 which is almost all mentally. So you don't have to use short esters for short cycles and long esters for 10+week cycles.
- He says after 6 weeks or so you stop gaining as much as the previous weeks (I have noticed this too with my previous cycles), therefore it is not worth it to do longer cycles because you gain just a little bit more after the first 6 weeks but the recovery is a lot more difficult so you will lose more after the cycles.
- Health wise it is better because it gives you a faster recovery.
- I've never used primo myself, but what I usually read is that people say it is nessecary to use high dosages of primo (600+) in order for it to work.

He almost convinced me to do a short cutting cycle like this:

1-6 test-e 250/week
1-6 primo 250/week
1-7 HCG ax500iu
8-9 Clomid

But I'm not sure because it is different then what I normally read, so wanted to hear your opinion on this.

You're wasting your money hard with Primo. Your buddy is an idiot. You won't see any progress with Primo at all until week 8ish. Most people run it for 14-18 weeks to reap the full benefits. On top of that your dosage is too low. 600mg per week is the MINIMUM dosage. Most guys run 800-1200mg per week. I can promise you at 250mg per week of 6 weeks of Primo will do absolutely NOTHING. Anything you gain during those 6 weeks will be on your own and not the help of Primo.

The Test-E is "ok" but 6 weeks is cutting it very short. I'd up it to at least 8....

EDIT: And I see your PCT is only 1 week...let me guess your buddy told you to do that?

This has been discussed before, I think RealGains posted about it

My thinking is the PCT will have to be the same length (4 not 2 weeks) so you might as well run the cycle for at least 8-10, preferably 12+ weeks before coming off to maximize your benefit vs cost (on time vs crash+pct+recovery)

You're wasting your money hard with Primo. Your buddy is an idiot. You won't see any progress with Primo at all until week 8ish. Most people run it for 14-18 weeks to reap the full benefits. On top of that your dosage is too low. 600mg per week is the MINIMUM dosage. Most guys run 800-1200mg per week. I can promise you at 250mg per week of 6 weeks of Primo will do absolutely NOTHING. Anything you gain during those 6 weeks will be on your own and not the help of Primo.

The Test-E is "ok" but 6 weeks is cutting it very short. I'd up it to at least 8....

EDIT: And I see your PCT is only 1 week...let me guess your buddy told you to do that?
8-9 is 2 weeks. Yes he says 2 weeks is enough after a cycle like that.

This has been discussed before, I think RealGains posted about it

My thinking is the PCT will have to be the same length (4 not 2 weeks) so you might as well run the cycle for at least 8-10, preferably 12+ weeks before coming off to maximize your benefit vs cost (on time vs crash+pct+recovery)
Do you have a link about the discussion?

Any feedback is fine, just want to hear more about it.

I thought when you say week 8-9 it means weak 8 and 9. So if you run nolva or clomid for 4 weeks you say week 14-17, no? If not, my bad.

IDK when I see 8-9 I assume that means adding 1. It's like when a TV show is on and you look on TV guide(old school I know) and it will have something like:
Everybody Loves Raymond 5pm-6pm.

Anyways, take time to do research. There is hundreds of threads on Primo.
here is one
http://www.steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/83186-primo-how-much-how-long.html

Short cycles are a waste of time and money. Just when everything is kicking in and working together you stop the advanced process of the metabolism and the synthesis. WTF get real and do a fvcking cycle.

Your buddy is an idiot as said and your thinking makes no sense in the whole process.

I disagree, I think short cycles are perfectly fine if done right. Short estered short cycles have brought good gains and usually recovery is somewhat easier. I don't think they're a waste...but the primo is

Hello everyone, I came across this guy who swears short 6 week test-e 250/primo 250 cycles are awesome, unless you want to become a real monster. So after the cycles you go off for about 2-3months and start over. He says even after a few cycles you should still be able to add 4-8 pounds of muscle.

- He says it doesn't matter much whether you use short or long esters, long esters work almost immediately too, it's just that most people start noticing gains after a week or 3-4 which is almost all mentally. So you don't have to use short esters for short cycles and long esters for 10+week cycles.
- He says after 6 weeks or so you stop gaining as much as the previous weeks (I have noticed this too with my previous cycles), therefore it is not worth it to do longer cycles because you gain just a little bit more after the first 6 weeks but the recovery is a lot more difficult so you will lose more after the cycles.
- Health wise it is better because it gives you a faster recovery.
- I've never used primo myself, but what I usually read is that people say it is nessecary to use high dosages of primo (600+) in order for it to work.

He almost convinced me to do a short cutting cycle like this:

1-6 test-e 250/week
1-6 primo 250/week
1-7 HCG ax500iu
8-9 Clomid

But I'm not sure because it is different then what I normally read, so wanted to hear your opinion on this.

total BS

primo is a waste if not run for longer periods (16+ weeks) and at least 700mg per week... if you can't afford to run it like that, there are so many other options out there that can produce great results at half the price when combined with a good diet

Back