Short Var/Test cycle

laffytaffy

I want to run a short Anavar (var) /test prop cycle for 4 weeks:

50mg/day Anavar (var)
25mg test prop-every other day
2mg arimidex- every other day

Stats: 6'2 200lbs BF: 18%

Goal : Keep 200lbs but lower bodyfat and increase overall strength!

Workout split:
Monday- chest/cardio
Tues- OFF
Weds- Shoulders/cardio
Thurs- Arms/Cardio
Friday- Back
Sat- OFF
Sun- Legs/cardio

Appreciate Feedback ! I'm excited to start, I heard ana Anavar (var) gives crazy pumps, do they go away immediately after you cycle off though or are the gains pretty permanent?!
By the way the Anavar (var) is liquid Anavar (var) not sure if it makes diff or not .

25mg prop eod isn't going to do a lot for ya... i would up the dose 75-100mg eod and even on your days off you can throw in cardio if you get bored of sittin around and the arimidex you should be using .25mg ed of .50mg eod not 2mg eod

Why are you opting for a short cycle like this ? Anavar (var) kicked in for me after 2weeks but best was from 4th weeks onwards...

everyone is different... 2 weeks is a little long for an oral ot be kicking in... should take about 5 days usually at most... the short cycle is good... there are lots of guys on the board who use cycles like this one who are bigger and look better than most the guys who do long cycles... it's preference for everyone and also how quickkly and well compounds work in them

arn't short cycles best served up hard and fast i.e tren/test...otherwise you are getting alot of the sides with little gain...anyway this has been discussed a million times :D

laffytaffy said:
I want to run a short Anavar (var) /test prop cycle for 4 weeks:

50mg/day Anavar (var)
25mg test prop-every other day
2mg arimidex- every other day

Stats: 6'2 200lbs BF: 18%

Goal : Keep 200lbs but lower bodyfat and increase overall strength!

Workout split:
Monday- chest/cardio
Tues- OFF
Weds- Shoulders/cardio
Thurs- Arms/Cardio
Friday- Back
Sat- OFF
Sun- Legs/cardio

Appreciate Feedback ! I'm excited to start, I heard ana Anavar (var) gives crazy pumps, do they go away immediately after you cycle off though or are the gains pretty permanent?!
By the way the Anavar (var) is liquid Anavar (var) not sure if it makes diff or not .

First off only 200lbs at 6'2'' ant 18% body fat is very small, think you could out on 15-25 more naturally over the next 3-5 years. Secondly your training split is not good at all. Push/legs/pull or a upper/lower split would be much better. Lastly 25mg test EOD is worthless...it is less than some men use for Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT). 100-150mg EOD test prop is what you need.

Thanks for the feedbak guys ill up my test a bit....what about the pumps and
gains you get from the var...i heard you can maintain them for a couple months afterwards...or do you just deflate like everything else..?

Well first of well done for sticking with things, looking at your old pics and new workout plan it looks like your hitting the cardio pretty hard and trying to sort things out things naturally...unfortunately you seem to be blessed with some pretty bad genetics and the high bf really makes you look bad...In the long run steroids could help you out...are you ready for a cycle ??? I don't thing so...I trained 3 years natty and perfected everything I do...diet/training/supliments by the time I started my first cycle I had everything down to a T...I'm presently on a pathetic dosage of 20mg of Anavar (var) ed, and yet I've still managed to squeese 12lbs out of this cycle...would I have been able to do this without training natty for 3 years ??? No chance.

Short cycles such as the one your attempting are for people who hit it hard and fast, they have everything sorted as there is no time for errors...is this you ???

I know you want fast results and you want them now...looking at your pics I don't blame you but steroids arn't the answer...lowering your BF and diet will make you look way better and way faster.

Go in the training and diet forum and read! read! read!

Patrick_Bateman said:
First off only 200lbs at 6'2'' ant 18% body fat is very small, think you could out on 15-25 more naturally over the next 3-5 years. Secondly your training split is not good at all. Push/legs/pull or a upper/lower split would be much better. Lastly 25mg test EOD is worthless...it is less than some men use for Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT). 100-150mg EOD test prop is what you need.

100% agree. Diet is key... learn how to manipulate your body with proper routines and diet then look into roids.

There are MANY veterens on this board that regret starting early. How old are you?

I am 21... I think this is a good cycle for me because for the amount of time I am not really prone to any sides, plus anavar is relatively speaking a "safe" steroid, It's not like im hitting 500mg of test a week for 12 weeks or anything!

Safe steroid... Have you even had bloodwork done? ever?

Your pictures show that you are not ready. Have you read any of the stickies?

laffytaffy said:
I am 21... I think this is a good cycle for me because for the amount of time I am not really prone to any sides, plus anavar is relatively speaking a "safe" steroid, It's not like im hitting 500mg of test a week for 12 weeks or anything!

Your posts make no sense it's like your blind to any advice..You look like shit in your pictures! WHY ???? Maybe it's because you won't take any advice from anyone!! EVER!!!...carry on...do the cycle, do what you like...You are the worst example of a steroid user, you make all of us look bad...The next time someone turns round and says something negative about steroids I will know why and think of you.

Back