so i'm thinking of running accutane.. I have always suffered from acne

goingtowin

so as I teen I had TERRIBLE acne EVERYWHERE

It is STILL on my back bad and on my upper arm/shoulder area but not that bad..

I am sick and tired of it and I want it gone.. I've heard of people using accutane with permanent results.

Is it okay to run accutane while on cycle? (no orals or anything JUST test e)

i am very interested in this, i don't have acne but i wish to keep my skin as soft and perfect at all times as possible and with gear that is just not the case. i do get some pimples here and there, and they will just not do.

i was considering a low dose accutane, maybe next winter at 20 mlg per day for six months, but i wan't to resarch a bit more first, since i do not plan of actually interrupting the use of gear while i'm on it, and i hear conflicting opinions concerning it's use while on gear

I made the choice to use accutane and at a very low dose had great results.
I ran 10mg a day for 30 days, then took 30 off. followed with another 30 days of 10mg EOD

Now I just use it once or twice a week at 20 mg, and only for a 4 week period.
I give blood every 8 weeks, so I make sure I'm accutane free for 4 weeks before.

I did my research and found dermatologists that use it themselves and on their own family members even for cases of mild to moderate acne.
I believe the really bad sides come from heavy doses ran for long periods. Do some reading up on it, make your own call

I made the choice to use accutane and at a very low dose had great results.
I ran 10mg a day for 30 days, then took 30 off. followed with another 30 days of 10mg EOD

Now I just use it once or twice a week at 20 mg, and only for a 4 week period.
I give blood every 8 weeks, so I make sure I'm accutane free for 4 weeks before.

I did my research and found dermatologists that use it themselves and on their own family members even for cases of mild to moderate acne.
I believe the really bad sides come from heavy doses ran for long periods. Do some reading up on it, make your own call

fantastic. i will surely try it next winter than, when i can slow down a bit with the cycle frequncy

I'm on low dose accutane 20mg/day for almost 3 months now, and its working wonders. My skin has gone from oily and few whiteheads every week to dry, smooth, and clear. Pimples do happen, but when they do, they're EXTREMELY small and unnoticeable. If you already have dry skin though, it will be quite unpleasant even @ a low dose.

Another thing I noticed was lower back pain when I did barbell rows and front squats. Its not that bad, just a bit irritating. You'll get used to it though.

PS. I'm not running any gear atm, just thought I'd give you my thoughts.

Back