So you want to gain weight...

dylangemelli

I am banned!
So you want to gain weight… Either you are trying to get more weight for an aas or ph cycle, or you simply are just stuck at your current weight and cannot seem to get past it… Well, I am here to help you achieve these goals…

It starts off with the simple law of thermogenics… To gain weight, you need to eat more calories than burned in a day… This however does not mean that you need to eat bad foods or a lot of fat… You need to increase your calories… This is just the first step…

After you work on this and get the necessary increase, then you need to find the right supplements to aid in your weight gain… There are a lot of products out there that claim to build mass or help with weight gain that fall very short… They are either loaded with fat and terrible macros or simply do not do what is promised… Luckily, there are some products out there that can help you achieve your goals…

The first and probably most popular product out right now to help with this is N2BULK… There is a surge in usage of this product on the internet and the results are simply amazing… N2BULK as a stand alone will deliver huge results… read about it here… https://www.mrsupps.com/Products/43/N2+Bulk/

Another excellent product to aid in your goal is gear… gear is an advanced protein delivery system and nutrition octane booster… This is a STAPLE SUPPLEMENT, meaning it is something you should always have on hand… Gear- The best protein supplemet around.

creatine is another big supplement in terms of helping you put on size… There are thousands of creatine products out there but there is one that stands out amongst the rest… ANCIENT STRENGTH… why does it stand out? Well… ancient strength includes creatine PYRUVATE, which can cause a higher peak level of creatine and a potentially greater absorption and slower elimination rate. It also containes CREATINE PHOSPHATE, which is a metabolite of creatine, a phophorylated form of creatine that provides a quickly usable reserve of high energy phosphates in muscle tissue… Ancient Strength is the most effective form of creatine!

One of the hidden gems out there is a product called ONSLAUGHT… Onslaught acts as a recovery but is one of the most versatile products out there… It not only has the protein that you need, but also contains a ton of creatine and glutamine, making it one of the most comprehensive supplements on the market today… The most comprehensive post workout supplement available. Period!

One more necessary supplement to aid in your weight gain is the N2Matrix… I absolutely love this because it is a combo of whey isolate and micellar casein… This is is the best way to take your protein on a daily basis… N2 Matrix is a perfect mix of casein protein and whey protein isolate.

So now you have the necessary supplements to help with your weight gain… You can stack as many of these as you like and watch the weight come on… You also need to get your calories above the level of being burned and you will be well on your way to making the gains that you desire!!

Onslaught also has a joint rejuvenating complex iirc... I remember cuz I used it on an epi cycle instead of straight glucosamine or msm

I'm currently running test/deca/tren and take ancient strength and n2bulk daily. Im on week 6 and up 10 lbs. I still have 8-10 weeks left

Hey where can I buy Gear?

American/Canadian, the name makes it pretty hard to find, but the sup is legit, every where I look its SOLD OUT

they should have more in stock soon because they have been sold out for quite a while... i know its a top seller so they will have more soon!

Nice thread Dylan, you definitely seem to have quite a bit of knowledge on nutrition...do you have a degree in it or something? I have been wanting to try N2 Bulk, but am currently dropping BF now, so when fat is gone and time to build some lean mass, then this will be something to try. I love Gear too, and am waiting for it to come back into stock and as soon as it does I am going to buy 4 bottles so I make sure I don't run out again...just took my last serving last night before bed :(.

Nice thread Dylan, you definitely seem to have quite a bit of knowledge on nutrition...do you have a degree in it or something? I have been wanting to try N2 Bulk, but am currently dropping BF now, so when fat is gone and time to build some lean mass, then this will be something to try. I love Gear too, and am waiting for it to come back into stock and as soon as it does I am going to buy 4 bottles so I make sure I don't run out again...just took my last serving last night before bed :(.

i can't wait for gear to be back in stock too man... i want it for my cycle...

i am an NASM certified nutritionist and I took many courses in college as well... =)

Back