Soccer recovery deca 200 + test

mitsaras26

Hi i play soccer and i go to the gym once or twice a week plus two football practices and a soccer game every sunday.i am amateur 34 years old and one month ago i was first scorer of the league but the last month and now that we re speaking my body is not in good form i have pain in my joints me knees i feel tired all the time and generally i am very down.sexually i am just great.i was thinking of running 200 deca every once a week for therapeutic reasons and faster recovery.someone said i should run test 250 with deca so i dont have any problems.what do you guys think?i m saying again i don't bodybuild.thanks.

Hi, The best thing would ge to read the beginners cycle thread at the top of the forum and learn for yourself what a cycle would do to you.
when did the pain in your joint begin?
Have you done any bloodworks to see what your levels are? when did you start to feel tired?

Hi yes i ve had bloodworks what whould you like to know specifically??6-7 years ago i was bodybuilding and i was running trenbolon with test + winstrol so i am not exactly amateur in steroids.i just thought deca might help a bit because i want to continue soccer for another couple of years but lately i begun to feel very tired i work 6 days a week of course but i was thinking deca might help what do you think?

Back