Solid Cycles for Different Goals! REVISED

LAWNSAVER

This thread is for newbies and vets looking for cycles for specific goals. I have revised this as the Iron Game is constantly evolvoing and we need to keep up.

Now before I get started, I have to emphisize that your diet, training, and rest is the key to achieving your goals. All cycles can be turned into a bulking cycle or cutting depending on your food consumption.

*Clomid therapy: 36 pills. 300mg day 1, 100mg next 10, 50mg final 10.
** Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) therapy is instituted for the prevention of testicular atrophy. The old practice was effective, but I feel prevention is more productive than trying to revert the problem late in the cycle.

Solid first cycle

Week 1 to 10: 400mg of EQ
OR
Week 1 to 10: 4-500mg of test
Week 13 to 15: Clomid Therapy*

Bulking Cycle # 1

Week 1 to 16: .5mg of arimidex EOD
Week 1 to 12: 300-500ius of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) every 4th or 5th day**
Week 1 to 6: 30mg of D-bol ED
Week 1 to 10: 600mg of EQ
Week 1 to 10: 750mg of Test

Bulking Cycle # 2

Week 1 to 16: .5mg of arimidex EOD
Week 1 to 12: 300-500ius of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) every 4th or 5th day**
Week 1 to 5: 50mg of Anadrol ED
Week 1 to 6: 750mg of Test
Week 1 to 10: 400mg of Deca
Week 7 to 12: 75mg of Fina ED
Week 7 to 12: 100mg of Prop ED
Week 7 to 12: 50mg of Winstrol (winny) ED

Cutting Cycle # 1

Week 1 to 8: 300-500ius of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) every 4th or 5th day**
Week 1 to 8: 50mg of Prop ED
Week 1 to 8: 75mg of Fina ED
Week 1 to 8: 50mg of Winstrol (winny) ED
Week 1 to 10: 50mg of proviron ED
Week 13 to 15: Clomid therapy*

Cutting Cycle # 2

Week 1 to 16: .5mg of Arimidex EOD
Week 1 to 10: 400mg of EQ
Week 1 to 8: 40mg of Oxandralone ED
Week 4 to 12: 50mg of Prop ED
Week 7 to 12: 50mg of Winstrol (winny) ED

Lean Mass Cycle

Week 1 to 16: .5mg of Arimidex EOD
Week 1 to 12: 2ius of GH 5 on 2 off
Week 1 to 10: 500mg of Test
Week 1 to 12: 400mg of EQ
Week 7 to 12: 40mg of Oxanadralone
Week 14 to 16: Clomid Therapy*

Basic bridge

Week 1 to 8: 30mg of Oxandralone ED
Week 1 to 8: 10 grams of creatine and 20 grams of glutamine Ed

Experienced Bridge

Week 1 to 8: 10ius of Insulin post workout
Week 1 to 8: 10 grams of creatine and 20 grams of glutamine Ed
Week 1 to 8: 100grams of Dextrose 10 minutes after slin shot
Week 1 to 8: 150grams( 3 shakes) of WPI during active time of slin.

There are many different combination that we can all use in the Iron Game. I have only used a few. These are basic cycles that will work well for many users. I have only included Deca in one cycle as I feel its negative effects on a HPTA are esaily avoided with the use of EQ. Some will say Fina will do the same thing, but because its ester works much faster, I believe it is not as suppressive as Deca.

Remember Diet is the key to all cycles. If you dont eat enough, you wont bulk, if you eat to much, you wont cut.

Diet is the key to success in the Iron Game!!

Guys, good luck and be safe!

How about this one?

Masteron
50mgs ED
1-8 wks

EQ
400-600mgs
1-12 wks
Looking for some Strength and Lean body mass.

Please dont say "add test" cause all it makes me do is sweat profusely and get gyno.

These cycles are just a guide. They are also based on my past experience and what worked well. Taking less than 300mg of test is fine, but from my experience taking 250mg or 500mg of test yielded similar sides, but the results were better with the higher amount.

The most important aspect is diet, training, and rest. Gear is just a small part of the entire picture.

i dont think any cycle should be less than 400mg of test per week, for just the reasons lawnsaver mentioned.
why would you take in basically the same amount of test(or close to it) that your body produces anyways? and on top of that expect to grow from it?
if your an "older" bb'er, with possible declining test levels, then it might be an issue.
otherwise, imho, you need to take a supraphysiological(more than is produced naturally) amount to stimulate growth........

i think these cycles look pretty damn good for a starting point, and they are somewhat of a guideline for setting up more advanced cycles in the future.

peace I4L

iron4life79 that argument is not vaild. I took Sustanon (sust) 250 for a month and put on around 25 pounds first cycle. that may not be for everyone but don't generalize. there are to many absolutes floating around in the steroid world as it is. a good cycle is my opinion should always invovle cost as well as results. further Lawnsaver just because you get better results with 500 than 250 with the same sides does not mean that a person wants that. I know that these are just guide lines and for the most part I have no problem with them. but a few weeks ago there was a guy on elite that only wanted about 10 pounds on his frame. it was his first cycle and people were recommending 500 mg of test. He only want 10 POUNDS. but I do agree, good training, dieting and resting with any type of gear in any amount will produce the desired result.

s.c.
i'm not wanting to generalize anything at all bro. and i agree that what works for some may not work for others.
like you said, if your goal is for ONLY 10LBS, then the doses you speak of may have merit.
most want to bulk, and 200-250mg of test at any given time aint gonna do it. you may be the exception to the rule bro, along with a few others i've spoken to.
but in general(ok, maybe i'm generalizing a little.....)most wont grow on this amount. ive heard a lot more complain that the dose was too damn low, never too high. i attribute this to the fact that someone basically told them they could grow on 200-250mg of any given steroid. its just not true.....for most.

peace I4L

Well if the person only wants 10lbs, and he did his research, test shouldnt be his choice! I would use something like EQ or anavar with creatine. Gear that doesnt cause water retention. Or you can add and Anti-A.

I am a newbie and trying to learn as much as possible for starting a cycle. I have notice in your Solid Cycle suggestion you listed 1-10weeks of 4-500mg of test. I have found several types of test, which ones do you suggest?

ski0976 said:
I am a newbie and trying to learn as much as possible for starting a cycle. I have notice in your Solid Cycle suggestion you listed 1-10weeks of 4-500mg of test. I have found several types of test, which ones do you suggest?
cyp or eth for the first cycle , you can get by with 1 injection a week [ 2 would be a little better ] this is much easier than constant injection from prop or suspension

bloodyroar said:
insulin for 8 weeks ? u crazy?

Why??

If you know how to take it, you are fine.

I said training days only, which when you come off, you should only train 3-4 days a week to make sure you dont go catabolic. So slin 3-4 days a week for 8 weeks is fine.

OK. I am 31 years old and I have finally given up on the idea that I can overcome the current plateau I've been in for years through natural means. I've decided to take the next step.

My initial inclination was to start with just pure Deca-Durabol since, according to the few websites I've researched, it had minimal side affects like acne, balding, and most importantly, gynecomastia. However, as I read through postings, they are people saying that is has too many side affects.

According to the steroid profiles on this website, Deca seems to have a better "gain/side effect ratio" and Test-enanthate, according to the steroid profile on this website, seems to guarantee the forementioned side affects.

Based on Lawnmakers message, I am cosidering the solid first cycle, however, can someone adresss my concerns here? Is Deca the safer choice for someone who wants to minimize the side affects?

Also, I have syringes that only reads in cc's. How do I convert to mg? What guage needle should I use? And finally, where can I buy "gear" online without being ripped off???????

Thanks

Well You see a you give some people advice and they are all gonna argu with U.
But just to ask In your cutting Cycle 1 , Shouldnt you Inject less often for better Result , Cause Injectin will cause Cortisol torise a bise and will cuttin isnt It better to keep It lower Since Propionate can be Injected every 3 day tren 2 and winstrol 2 well could be better to shoot yourselft a bit less :p

S.C.
I'm also very much in the learning stage and was interested in your cutting cycle. I am/was under the impression that clen/t3 are a "must" for a cutting cycle. You obviously don't agree with this, but I would like to know why you have left these out.

those are all good cycles I did the solid 1st cycle and bulking #1 cycle. but can you post cycles in the same manner but for people who are prone to MPB ? because if your prone how can you use most of those compounds. your probally not prone and didnt think about this issue when building cycles.

thanks.

EQ is great i think to run through a cycle for your first time, whether bulking out or cutting up, i love the vascularity it gives me...
this is the way i would do it for one of my first couple cycles, ill have some disagreements with me, but heres my two cents...

week 1-10... Equipoise
Week 1-5.... Tren enanthate
Week 1-10... T-250
week 1-5...D-bol
Week 6-10... Zambon winny
week 6-10... clenbuterol
week 6-10... tren acetate
week 1-10... armidex

pct... HCG/nolva/clomid

depending on your bodyweight and your experience and age, the amounts you should inject/ingest can vary for each week...

Last edited:
Back