solvent

jeep

Can I use Olive Oil for the solvent for Oral dosing of M1T powder?

Or do I need something else?

You can use any oil to make a suspension. You will need to shake it before u draw it.

jeep said:
Is it necessary to heat as well?
I am a complete newb to the mixing of powders!!
No.

All these chemistry guys like to show off the fact that they know the difference between a solution and a suspension You might want to look up the difference on google or whatever.

I believe that you can easily make a suspension with dbol and olive oil. The dbol will fall to the bottom after each use but that is fine. Just shake before use.

mranak said:
No.

All these chemistry guys like to show off the fact that they know the difference between a solution and a suspension You might want to look up the difference on google or whatever.

I believe that you can easily make a suspension with dbol and olive oil. The dbol will fall to the bottom after each use but that is fine. Just shake before use.

Ok, thanks bro.
I am reading and researching but it gets confusing when every website I go to and look at other posts or threads, etc... say something different and contradict each other.
If anyone else wants to chime in they are more than welcome!!

mranak said:
No.

We dont like to show off the fact, we like to make it clear (pun intended) that a solution and a suspension are two completely different things, and if Im going to spend my time here telling you how to make a suspension and you get mad because it "crashed" then I might as well just not bother at all.

DougoeFre5h said:
We dont like to show off the fact, we like to make it clear (pun intended) that a solution and a suspension are two completely different things, and if Im going to spend my time here telling you how to make a suspension and you get mad because it "crashed" then I might as well just not bother at all.
"That's a solution", "That's a suspension" but never "a solution is ..." or "a suspension is..."

Maybe I'll make such a post sometime.

I did ask him to please figure out the difference between the two.

But yeah, "show off" wasn't an accurate way to put it, but I put it that way, anyway.

Back