Solvents and oils in Europe

Ill keep this bumped for a while for ya, but you may be able to (no guarantee's) work something out with our boards sponsor research-ology.com if all else fails.

Thks, I'll check that out! But first I'll have to menage someone who can read german, since I'm not able.. :D

nice!
can you check if they've got benzyl alcohol, benzyl benzoate, PEG's, grapeseed oil, that kind of stuff?
thks bro

I have ordered oils/filters etc from Researchology many times and is completely satisfied with the support and customer service. I live in Europe.

Around 4-5 days to deliver.

/Bruce

There's no problem for me to order overseas, but my customs are stopping every single package for taxes, so they will take a lot of time releasing it plus sometimes i have to justify the items! Only asked inside Europe just for faster and cheaper deliverance, If i can't find anything for a few days I'll give them a try, but the PEG is pretty damn expensive there!

Dont bother ordering sterile oils, just use pure grapeseed from the store. Once your final product is filtered it is all good.

Back