Some advice for people using DNP

Clamp

Sup brah's, I got back from Alaska a few weeks ago and ran low-med dose DNP (300-400 mg's daily) while I was there. I didn't do it for fat loss so much as to stay warm as I didn't have much fat to lose and wanted to see what it was like. Well I ran the DNP for 2 weeks, 1 week at 300 the other at 400 mgs, and I lost about 10 lbs and went from about 12% to 8% bf without really trying. Now I want to share a little discovery I made while toying with my diet-

Eat fruit and 10g's of creatine an hour before your workouts. Although you will still be mentally dragging ass, if you push through it you can still lift about the same amount of weight.

Oh, and not to sound like an asshole but don't bother posting about how toxic DNP is or anything like that because I've read the studies and if you have too then you'd know that in reasonable doses it is safer than clen or just about any other weight loss drug. Anything can be dangerous when taken in higher doses than it is intended to be taken in.

I also am about to run a low dose cycle of DNP for 10 days. I am going to take 100mg day 1-4 then bump to 200mg if all goes well. I am 5'1" and 114lbs. Trying to get back to my leaner 105lb. I have been working out for 15 years, have taken ephedra, clen/ts in the past so I am not a complete amateur. Exercise and diet is moving too slowly as I approach 29, I am hoping DNP jumpstarts my weight loss and confidence so I can push myself in the gym and really accelerate the process. Right now I work out so hard, look in the mirror and immediately get discouraged. When the mirror reflects my hard work I can push harder***8230;

Meals will be clean (oatmeal, greek yogurt, grilled chicken and salads) Going to watch the carb intake as I know it increases body heat.

Smart snacks while on DNP: fruit, (pineapples, watermelon, frozen grapes) V-8 juice to help with potassium, quest bars

I will be starting in January. I am looking for advice, support, encouragement from people who have experience with this product as I am a little nervous with all the "do not touch it" replies from others.

Honestly for your goals,xtina, I wouldn't go with DNP. If you're just trying to lose weight then that isn't the right thing to use. IMHO DNP should be reserved for contest prep.I realize you probably already have your mind made up, but I thought I'd throw that out there. Good luck to you either way. And thanks for the post, clamp. After a few more shows if all goes well, I'll be running it at the same dose, but I'm saving it for the next level of competitors.

I do have my mind made up. DNP is on its way. If I keep the dose low 100mg to maybe 200mg I feel I am in the safe zone of using the drug. I just need a couple fat lbs off me asap, been trying to lose for 2 months and only lost 2lbs. I dont know if approaching 30, my metabolism is just slowing or what***8230; but im frustrated.

Yeah nice bs rationalization but if you did any solid research you would realize that the difference between therapeutic dose and overdose is so close and so variable from individual to individual to rationalize it is safe and prudent is total bs . Also save your rationalizations for those that dont know better. Should we even get into strength variation from crystal to powder dnp and the difference that can make in effective dose or toxicity. DNP- when id rather take the chance of death than dedication. Nonsense.

i would NEVER EVER CONDONE THE USE OF DNP.. IT IS LITERALLY A POSION..

diet and exercise will do everything dnp does plus some without risking your life...

its your body... you only get one.. be smart

Since it's a dnp thread I have to voice my displeasure with the substance. There's so many other viable and safer ways to lose weight. Sorry OP, I don't think you've even attempted to exhaust them.
Stay safe man.
Jimi and 3J are vets you want to listen to.

^^^ That. oh and 3j could get you shredded in two months. there is no way you were really training and eating right for two months and only lost two pounds. I love being from America, but I'm so ashamed that this is classic American behavior. There is no magic potion. No special secret we have all hidden from you. All you must do is fucking put in the effort. I'm very saddened by the number of threads that are like this.

Hey guys, sorry to butt in, especially when this post is pretty much done, but my main dnp supplier website was shut down, and I was wondering if you guys could inbox me a supplier you used online? Thanks

You cant justify taking a poison to lose fat...no matter how hard you try. When the same thing can be done with the food that you eat every day

Back