Something ive been trying to find for a while

Chase1984

Looking for a gear change
I've been reading this forum for a good while now and just decided to register and put a profile up. I'm not going to be a noob and ask for sources like a moron or ho to make anything because 've done the research and I think I may have found a few sources. To be honest im not sure if I have the time and I would probably mess it up. THe point im trying to get at is that I read so many conconctions of gear that some of you make that I wish normal lababoratories would proviide. Like when I see people making a mass stack all in one injectable form with some sort of test, deca, and dbol or adrol, or whatever else thats really awesome and I wish i could find that. The same goes for cuting stacks all in one. I've only found one which i loved that i could have actually gotten from a lababoratory but now its going under and its discouraging that you guys are the only ones that i can seem to find to make that type of stuff, otherwise you have to get it all seperately and thats such a pain. I'm not asking for anything from you guys, im just wondering if you know of any official labs or places that supply the same type of all in one conconctions. I'll probably get flamed but this was kind of a last resort for me since ive been looking everywhere. thanks for listening at least. keep up the awesome work.

Thanks

Thanks very much for replying to me. You helped me find exactly what I'm looking for. I just wish geneza already had their stuff out instead of coming soon. I'll see how the other works out. Thanks again, didn't except anYone to Reply

Back